OFFICIAL DECEMBER 2014 PICK-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiZXFlux arrived. This is a photo of a quilt.
2njc4g5.jpg

wqu6ps.jpg

I think you hit it right on the head, they starting to come with space jam themed J's in March with the Marvin 7's, shoot we might get SJ's as the xmas release and get the red 11's in a a pack
Nah I think the Marvin 7s correlate with the commercials he had with looney tunes. If I remeber correctly those commercials started with the 7 but are the black/red 11s a confirmed release?

nice pick ups, NT. here's what i picked up for the last couple weeks...

melo 1s, very underrated. ppl WILL regret sleeping. had to double up...
View media item 1318710
raging bull pack. 3Ms are ds. best double pack next to the dmp. HAD to get reunited with these...
View media item 1318711View media item 1318712
oreo 6, glad to have these again as well...
View media item 1318713
pistons and lakers 6s, i slept on these HARD when they 1st release but have since grown on me as 6 is pretty much my favorite model at this point. these are actually pretty dope colorways (any black based 6 + fire!)...
View media item 1318714View media item 1318715
gmp 6, these are just so clean i got rid of my gmp pack, but again with 6s being my favorite model right now i had to cop again...
View media item 1318716
brasil 6, only 6 that trumps these imo are DBs. nuff said...
View media item 1318717
and just like the rest of the world there was no way i wasn't copping columbias...
View media item 1318718

Shox :lol:

been looking for a DS pair of some BB4s but can't find them for the right price.

Thanks man. Definitely took me a while to find them at a decent price, but I'm happy I pulled the trigger. Good luck hunting for them
Yeah the prices they are going for is crazy Id love to get a pair just gotta find someone willing to negotiate

I think you hit it right on the head, they starting to come with space jam themed J's in March with the Marvin 7's, shoot we might get SJ's as the xmas release and get the red 11's in a a pack
Nah I think the Marvin 7s correlate with the commercials he had with looney tunes. If I remeber correctly those commercials started with the 7 but are the black/red 11s a confirmed release?
@1C3M4M  Thanks, but I think you may have misunderstood me. I'm saying SJs in 2016, the 20th ann. of the movie.

@seandon23   Yeah those Martian 7s are a reference to the start of the Looney Tunes commercials that eventually led to Space Jam.

Regarding the black/red 11s, according to 23isBACK, they have been confirmed & have a release date of May 23rd.

Edit: Sneakerwatch says March 21st

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom