OFFICIAL DECEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped in at Oceanside, NY (on Long Island) today and they had a pair of Altitudes (Sz 8 I believe) and a pair of Gatorade VIs (Sz 8 or 9). Didn’t ask prices, but I assume retail, as they were probably returns. They also had a FSR of the wheat/black XIII lows for $130.

gonna be back in the bay this weekend. will def stop by if i can since i got a handful of $10 coupons to use

Saved the best Nike Factory Store pick up for the last week of 2017. Found the one and only pair Nike LeBron XV “Ashes” at the Kissimmee, FL store, size 14....full retail is still $185, the Nike Factory Store has them for $99.97 plus and additional 30%, ended up paying $69.97 plus tax.

The 192 Kissimmee FL Store had/has an additional 30% off all items that are priced ending in $.97, 30% off hash wall, and had FSR on Jordan 5 camos, Jordan 31 blue and black, and Jordan 1 Black/white.

945D1450-6FE5-4626-B90E-E656B107FED0.jpeg

This isn’t a damn “what I picked up at Ross, Marshalls, or TJ Max” either edshoecator and if you read the title of the thread, “Nike Outlet” which is where I got those, technically my post belongs here over half of what gets posted playboy.

This isn’t a damn “what I picked up at Ross, Marshalls, or TJ Max” either edshoecator and if you read the title of the thread, “Nike Outlet” which is where I got those, technically my post belongs here over half of what gets posted playboy.

Want a cookie? Or you can continue to e-thug in the PMs, playboy.

I'm not the one.

Santa Clarita has 30% off. Not much of a shoe selection in terms of "heat" but plenty of clothes for the low.

Santa Clarita has 30% off. Not much of a shoe selection in terms of "heat" but plenty of clothes for the low.
They had the Mariah’s in MC and black:white in a few big sizes 11+ . I got the MCs for 59$ out the door after tax discounts and survey . Not a bad deal . I didn’t have an MC colorway so worked out for me

The Pike Outlets (LGB, CA)
- Bred 8s FSR $99.99 before add'l 20% off
- Whtie cement 5s FSR (reseller was bagging up majority of the stock while I was there) $129.99 no add'l disco
- Hash is 20% off
- Lunarepic Flyknit Low 2 Cool gray, volt, light blue showed up mostly $89.99 before disco
- Size 10 AJ1 Flyknit Royal blue
- AF1 flyknit ultraforce workblue/white $54.97 before disco

Also went to Torrance NFS, but save your time and skip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom