Official Dedication 5 Thread... Now Available for download

Garbage. I swear 90% of his music nowadays is about eating chicks out. Every song he has another line about what his girl tastes like.

Garbage. I swear 90% of his music nowadays is about eating chicks out. Every song he has another line about what his girl tastes like.

LMAO HAHAHA ....ya'll was suprised??? Man i swore after the 08' I would stop listening to WAYNE son the dude is a joke & yea every on every song he gotta talk about how high he is, what he looks like in a foreign whip & what his girls taste like....I won't listen to the mixtape be cause this mixtape series should have been retired after D3 but doin what WAYNE does best he always over kill Sh*t...smh

This tape is hot. Most of y'all jus' luh' to hate.

But that women chilling with him and his homies, call it "Night School" line was so bootycheeks. Corny to the maximum.

Weezy killed #****WitMeYouKnowIGotIt
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Welp dipsetgeneral said its hot, y'all know we heading into a wack tape. I'll give it a DL a listen when I get off work, I'm always hoping weezy gets it back and I see flashes of it on certain songs then he throws a dumb line out and ruins it smh....

[COLOR=#red]bang bang.[/COLOR]

tape is bumping, same vibe as no ceilings

beat selection was on point

--- oh and lil chuckee MERKED that!!!

Last edited:
Entertaining to me. Of course its not lyrical, At this point i just want to hear some funny lines and nice flow from Wayne. Like dude said in the other thread 3rd best dedication.

im good
dont kill
typa way
you song
started
colombia
still got the rock
uknowigotit
levels
cream

will all get replay.

lil chuckee did his thing

weeknd intro is flames . . . random tho lol

other than that, standard wayne . . . not especially bad but not D2 wayne like they said . . . better than D4 . . . not better than No Ceilings

Back
Top Bottom