|| Official Denver Broncos vs. San Diego Chargers MNF Thread: Not So Special Teams? ||

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

by the looks of this thread, not a lot of people care about this game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Just wait until next monday
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Great game tonight. I thought the Chargers were done a few weeks ago thanks to KC's weak schedule but didn't expect the Raiders and Broncos to both take it to KC.

It's official, I'm back chugging the kool-aid. 11-5 here we come.
laugh.gif

Got my tickets for next Sunday night. Can't wait.

Great game tonight. I thought the Chargers were done a few weeks ago thanks to KC's weak schedule but didn't expect the Raiders and Broncos to both take it to KC.

It's official, I'm back chugging the kool-aid. 11-5 here we come.
laugh.gif

Got my tickets for next Sunday night. Can't wait.

so i just got home from the game, maaan did i have a good time yelling at stupid bronco fans who started causing trouble after their 1st drive....

- fake punt, i was holding my breath hoping it wont be blocked and norv surprises us with a fake!!, i screamed my %%% off

my man rivers 
pimp.gif
, id trust him with my life...

pimp.gif
@ tolbert winning me fantasy this week

i was in the same section as the dude with the "bring on indy:" sign and the broncos season down the toilet
happy.gif

so i just got home from the game, maaan did i have a good time yelling at stupid bronco fans who started causing trouble after their 1st drive....

- fake punt, i was holding my breath hoping it wont be blocked and norv surprises us with a fake!!, i screamed my %%% off

my man rivers 
pimp.gif
, id trust him with my life...

pimp.gif
@ tolbert winning me fantasy this week

i was in the same section as the dude with the "bring on indy:" sign and the broncos season down the toilet
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom