Official Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors 4/10/08 TNT

You would think that the logical thing to say would be that we need to win our own games, but for some reason warriors fans always look for someone else to mess up in order to gain position.
That's what it's coming down to in the West this year though.
ohwell.gif

This was OUR game to win and it sure looked that way especially early on....but again, props to Denver for playing a great game, and SMH at the lack of urgencyand intensity by the Warriors, this WAS a playoff game and they came out flat... And a SMH to Nellie for his rotation.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

does anyone think stack jack should be like kyle korver? jack serious walks like a duck ... has no handles what so ever, whenever he backs someone down low he gets striped and he has no ups when going to the rim .... his role should seriously be strictly to camp on the perimeter like korver
mad.gif

no. unlike korver, he can actually man-up if he felt like it and play defence. besides, the warriors have more than enough "shooters" on that team.
and, we have the ball-hungry harrington who only does that grabby hand motion on the wing which i can only describe as/compare to an infant who is yearning for his mother's teat--instead of moving around or something trying to get open looks inside the arc.

The Warriors have 0 shooters on the team
laugh.gif
. We need pure shooters, not streaky shooters. We can't depend on them.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

does anyone think stack jack should be like kyle korver? jack serious walks like a duck ... has no handles what so ever, whenever he backs someone down low he gets striped and he has no ups when going to the rim .... his role should seriously be strictly to camp on the perimeter like korver
mad.gif

no. unlike korver, he can actually man-up if he felt like it and play defence. besides, the warriors have more than enough "shooters" on that team.
and, we have the ball-hungry harrington who only does that grabby hand motion on the wing which i can only describe as/compare to an infant who is yearning for his mother's teat--instead of moving around or something trying to get open looks inside the arc.

laugh.gif
We really need to get a REAL 3 point shooter this offseason, playoffs or not.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Denver in the driver seat I HOPE THEY CHOKE..!!
You know it's sad when you look for a team to choke in order for your team to gain position. You would think that the logical thing to say would be that we need to win our own games, but for some reason warriors fans always look for someone else to mess up in order to gain position.

I guess if a jock bullies a defenseless kid, the kid needs bigger brothers to fight their battles though, huh.

Anyway good win nuggets. Time to lock this post up before it becomes a haven for the seriously salty.
If the Warriors want to get in, the Nuggets are going to HAVE to choke and the Warriors have to take care of business. Chances are slim to none eitherway. I think all Warrior fans realize that they haven't taken care of business and they are paying for it.

smh.gif
at Buike thinking he was on fire after that 3.

Man, just a terrible game by us.
tired.gif

Gotta give Denver its' props. They were deflecting passes all night, keeping loose balls inbound and just doing all kinds of scrappy stuff.

AI..he played GREAT and like a TRUE superstar, love the man, but DAMNIT...

Well, it's STILL not over yet. We just need a bit of a miracle to happen now.

By the way, the crowd at Oracle was disappointing. Maybe i expected too much but it didn't seem loud at all. Only during our mini run in the 4th did ifeel the Warrior crowd energy. It was pretty quite throughout. I was hoping for a atmosphere like how it was for the 1st round of the playoffs last year.

Originally Posted by acidicality

mad.gif

laugh.gif

ostensibly, it was Belinelli.

however, our dunder-headed coach believes that developing bench players and/or rookies is a huge waste of time.

because we all know that 5 players playing 40+ minutes a night over the course of 75 or so nights won't tire them out at all!

By the way, the crowd at Oracle was disappointing. Maybe i expected too much but it didn't seem loud at all. Only during our mini run in the 4th did i feel the Warrior crowd energy. It was pretty quite throughout. I was hoping for a atmosphere like how it was for the 1st round of the playoffs last year.

It might be me, but I think ever since that 1st round, our tickets have been bought out by a whole bunch of bandwagoners/resellers.
tired.gif

Brandan Wright wasn't in uniform. Groin injury.
I thought I saw him wearing warm-ups??? Oh well.
frown.gif

Is it just me, or has our 3pt-shooting been HORRIBLE these past games. Denver wanted it and deserved it waaaay more than us. Nellie...
mad.gif
. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT GIVING OUR BENCH ANY PT!!! Jackson has justdisappeared these last couple games and we need him to step up. Great game, enver Denver.

By the way, the crowd at Oracle was disappointing. Maybe i expected too much but it didn't seem loud at all. Only during our mini run in the 4th did i feel the Warrior crowd energy. It was pretty quite throughout. I was hoping for a atmosphere like how it was for the 1st round of the playoffs last year.

It might be me, but I think ever since that 1st round, our tickets have been bought out by a whole bunch of bandwagoners/resellers.
tired.gif

Brandan Wright wasn't in uniform. Groin injury.
I thought I saw him wearing warm-ups??? Oh well.
frown.gif

and rich coroporate tools who go to games just for the "status"
smh.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

however, our dunder-headed coach believes that developing bench players and/or rookies is a huge waste of time.

because we all know that 5 players playing 40+ minutes a night over the course of 75 or so nights won't tire them out at all!

Yeah, Belinelli doesn't count because he never gets any burn. I also think from what I've seen from CJ Watson, that he's a pure shooter, I think
ohwell.gif
, but Watson never gets any playing time either.

SJax the last few games has just been horrible...The W's really needed him tonight. BD with the triple double, but his bad shooting night just offseteverything. What happened to Harrington?? He straight disappeared after the 1st half...Nellie's rotations
indifferent.gif
. The playoffs are still possible, but its gonna be hard.

^(bob fitzgerald) The Kings will be watching these Warriors in the playoffs (homer fitzgerald)

CSN needs to get Greg Papa back and fire his @@#.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

The crowd disappointed me too. We didn't get up and cheer to push our team. Sad
smh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, Belinelli doesn't count because he never gets any burn. I also think from what I've seen from CJ Watson, that he's a pure shooter, I think
ohwell.gif

hmm iunno. CJ can heat up quickly, but i think he has shown, from what he could, that he can handle the ball as well. i doubt he'll be back next yearthough. teams will probably be looking for a point guard.

I wasn't comfortable until the final horn sounded, I kept waiting for that Warriors run but Denver answered every threat (including that weak #%%+technical on JR--4 pt posession).

To those saying Nuggets are getting swept in the first round, okay. We get clubbed in the first round every year, but never swept, even against S.A. in theirprime. If anyone hasn't noticed, the Nuggets home court is excellent this season. Charles Barkley even predicted a Nuggets/Hornets upset...hahahahah. Butseriously. Anything can happen in the west, you know that.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

The crowd disappointed me too. We didn't get up and cheer to push our team. Sad
smh.gif

that crowd is hollow. don't let it fool you! we are not the same team as last year.

mad.gif

laugh.gif

We have a REAL 3 point shooter. The Italian Sharpshooter. But unfortunately, Nellie doesn't give him any REAL PT!

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

I wasn't comfortable until the final horn sounded, I kept waiting for that Warriors run but Denver answered every threat (including that weak #%%+ technical on JR--4 pt posession).

To those saying Nuggets are getting swept in the first round, okay. We get clubbed in the first round every year, but never swept, even against S.A. in their prime. If anyone hasn't noticed, the Nuggets home court is excellent this season. Charles Barkley even predicted a Nuggets/Hornets upset...hahahahah. But seriously. Anything can happen in the west, you know that.

true. i don't have any beef with that.

but Denver/NO with Denver winning is not really an upset, in my honest opinion. Denver is seasoned with Anthony and Iverson, whereas Paul and Co. will just begetting their first tastes of post-season. I think both teams match up well against one another.

Yeah true...I think I should have made my statement clearer:
we need a REAL 3 pointer shooter that Nellie would give PT to. hopefully belinelli will get some PT.

mad.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

hmm iunno. CJ can heat up quickly, but i think he has shown, from what he could, that he can handle the ball as well. i doubt he'll be back next year though. teams will probably be looking for a point guard.

laugh.gif
We're looking for a point guard.
Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Letting Jason Richardson go really came back to mess us up.
smh.gif
That's a huge misconception. Monta wouldn't be playing like this if J-Rich was still here. Plus we cleared the all-important cap room tore-sign Ellis. Even though I hated it when J-Rich got traded, I have come to accept it and believe it's for the better of the team.

Real 3 point shooter: Sasha Vujacic aka the Machine.
He can shoot the lights out

Back
Top Bottom