Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Finally Rich appreciation thread.  
nthat.gif

Nah, this the neighborhood block party thread. Cause Future finna go away for a very loooooooong time.
man dont do this here 
laugh.gif

No chief sosa slander will be tolerated. 

I Don't Like

Love Sosa

Faneto

Earned It

Bruh I put that 4 song list up against most rappers out right now. I honestly thought dude was gonna be a one hit wonder but he turned out to be one of my favorite artists.

Just now seeing this video for the first time 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Keef is doing fine relative to what his contemporaries are doing. He doing shows, rich as hell and can probably maintain a Gucci/Gotti like hood legend status if he just stays consistent. Faneto and Earned It starts riots in parties/clubs.

One of them ****** just got 38 years or some wild ****. So Keef ain't doing too bad.

Keef/Durk the only ones that made it out it seems.

Keef is def the best out of that whole lane of dudes, and whatever tape had Sets, Home, and Wa_n_ where he produced the everything is actually one of my faves, along with a lot of scattered random songs he's done (Runnin, All Types of ****, Fool Ya, Shooters, etc). All those other dudes are either flat out trash like Ballout and RondoNumba9, or I just don't care to listen to a bunch of their stuff like Reese, Durk, etc. I like 21 Savage's One Foot, and his verse from that Bankroll Mafia album, but I'll probably never listen to a full tape of his.

Durk is definitely the best out of chiraq now followed by bibby

Fried [emoji]128514[/emoji]
He actually nice minus that ******** auto tune

Herb, keef and Bibby all that matters. Louie dropped the ball big time. Showtime and drillumanati was so hard. Then he started doing all them drugs and trynna be ovo and forgot his niche.

ConveribleBurt calls herb trash? :rofl:

Herb is lyrically elite. Don't know why people think just because you don't have mainstream notoriety, you aren't good. Herb also touches on many topics. He speaks from the soul.

Mick Jenkins, Chance, Joey Purp, Vic Mensa, Herb, Bibby, Keef, Chicago got some cats working out here. A lot of quality emcees

Back
Top Bottom