Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

damn you are waaaaaaay off
how u come to that conclusion?...lol.
I was joking but it's not rocket science how fetty got on first. If zach made trap queen we would be talking about him. Fetty got one of those songs we gonna hear the rest of our lifetimes.

I was joking but it's not rocket science how fetty got on first. If zach made trap queen we would be talking about him. Fetty got one of those songs we gonna hear the rest of our lifetimes.
i wouldve thought that zach would've had a following based of the fact he is white and rapping like that.

Oh so Pharrell w
Kap G is signed to Pharrell's I am Other label.

I don't really think he sound like Future.

And I used to think Zach was about to blow because of how unique he was. It must hurt for him to watch Fetty's success.

He doesn't sound like Future on this song, but I can picture Future rapping every lyric on here :lol:

Last edited:
Zach is trash. Simple as that. Flow will only take you so far. And do we know if Fetty heard of dude before he popped?

Last edited:
Zach is trash. Simple as that. Flow will only take you so far. And do we know if Fetty heard of dude before he popped?
you can decide for yourself  fetty wap sounded like a struggle rapper wanna be keef 

looks like he listened to zachs great escape mixtape and stole his flow

fetty saying he never heard of zach is like desiigner claiming to never heard of future

It's impossible for designer to say he never heard of future... make a zach thread, only 4 dudes gonna know who he is. Stop acting like this dude was somebody who was established and everyone knew him. 95% of people outside of atl never heard of him.

you can decide for yourself  fetty wap sounded like a struggle rapper wanna be keef 

looks like he listened to zachs great escape mixtape and stole his flow

fetty saying he never heard of zach is like desiigner claiming to never heard of future
Trap Queen was made before both of those songs tho 
laugh.gif

The 2nd video even played Trap Queen at the beginning and that was May 2014. I can't remember right off but Great Escape dropped maybe two months before this, early 2014

I will say this, Zach's cadence on songs like D.R.U.G.Z. is almost too damn similar but Idk man 
laugh.gif

Wow that may be one of the worst ******* hooks of all time. It sounds trash when it's all cleaned up, so I can only imagine what him performing live sounds like

It's impossible for designer to say he never heard of future... make a zach thread, only 4 dudes gonna know who he is. Stop acting like this dude was somebody who was established and everyone knew him. 95% of people outside of atl never heard of him.
hell 95% of people in atl never heard of him and thats where my surprise comes from.....i live here and usually be up on the music but absolutely never heard of zach.....maybe im more surprised that people know of him but never mentioned him when fetty was rising.

Tf is Zach?
same thing i said last week until someone posted a vid where dude sound just like fetty wap....come to find out he been out before fetty

i haven't listened to anything else but the one vid was convincing enough to say fetty bit his style imo of course

Those Zach vids sounds just like Fetty Wap :lol: this whole thread is like the matrix, bites on bites on bites

Pretty much all those variant songs posted on the last 2-3 pages are terrible, but that ilovemankkenon one was the worst. The dudes in his crew should not at all have given him the green-light for that mess.

hell 95% of people in atl never heard of him and thats where my surprise comes from.....i live here and usually be up on the music but absolutely never heard of zach.....maybe im more surprised that people know of him but never mentioned him when fetty was rising.
i aint from ATL and i heard of dude Great escape 1 was straight fire 
pimp.gif

i blame his label or whatever if he had the right major label backing and marketing dude coulda blew up  he had the streets buzzin 

even DJ Akademiks cosignin that fetty bit dudes style

if i was zach id be sick as hell seeing fetty shinin tbh

He's trash. Sorry folks. Trash. Sometimes people don't pop for a reason. No conspiracy. Just trash.

Back
Top Bottom