Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I've never seen someone just clone someone like this and get a number 1 record. Neither has anyone else. You know how many times I've heard people say I thought that was future :lol:

Magic just can't take an L in an argument. Shift and deflect :lol:

From someone who is acting like Desiigner just committed Watergate :lol:

When biting has been happening forever.

Ya'll will have no problem if Drake bites something, and doesn't even write it and makes it the number one song in the country though.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

I've never seen someone just clone someone like this and get a number 1 record. Neither has anyone else. You know how many times I've heard people say I thought that was future :lol:

To me that says something about this era and the fan.

but keep blaming Desiigner

Like I've been saying, if you're that easy to copy, it says something about what you're copying.

Magic just can't take an L in an argument. Shift and deflect :lol:

Ya'll will have no problem if Drake bites something, and doesn't even write it and makes it the number one song in the country though.

You sure you aren't the one that's new here? cause again, this is something totally false :lol:

Last edited:
From someone who is acting like Desiigner just committed Watergate
laugh.gif

There's biting and then there's what Desiigner is doing... Mans Shang-Tsung'd Future

Thugger has a clone too 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

It's cause the listeners are fickle and phony. I had 3, count them, THREE females tell me they thought "Panda" was Futures song. Some "fans"

Information is a google or IG scroll away, yet folks still act like dunces.

This cannot be considered the "Information Age" :lol:

It's cause the listeners are fickle and phony. I had 3, count them, THREE females tell me they thought "Panda" was Futures song. Some "fans"

Information is a google or IG scroll away, yet folks still act like dunces.

This cannot be considered the "Information Age" :lol:

One of the few times in this thread I agree with you :lol:. But yeah, true

Last edited:

Wait a minute.... I call drake out on all his biting, ghostwroters, wave riding daily. It's my daily duty when they get to gassing dude like he on Mt Rushmore of hip hop.

To me that says something about this era and the fan.

but keep blaming Desiigner

Like I've been saying, if you're that easy to copy, it says something about what you're copying.

Jay copied BIG numerous times though :lol:

the folk who think desiigner is future can care less who made the song for the most part....they just wanna dance or whatever

fans of artists need to understand that some folk aint fans but just listeners....i hear a lot of songs where i have no idea who made it and can careless unless i'm trying to download it

Future draws inspiration from Travis' hometown though... If syrup usage was heavy in the A, I apologize. Rarely heard TI Jeezy, Pastor Troy, etc talk about lean.

Future is a biter too. He is the same tier biter as Drake. You don't see Uzi or T. Scott calling themselves GOATS, or proclaiming greatness. Future actually thinks he should be amongst the greats. Heck nawl
Famous Dex....

Moving forward. Future is a 7th year medical redshirt, graduate assistant.

He is older than Cudi, Wale, Drake, Kendrick, Meek, J. Cole.

Just flat out old and sorry.

As an avid future listener... prior to future the closest you got to that sound was the futuristic wave in ATL and he involved bits of that & really got his own sound

Wait a minute.... I call drake out on all his biting, ghostwroters, wave riding daily. It's my daily duty when they get to gassing dude like he on Mt Rushmore of hip hop.

PLENTY of people call Drake out for biting. :lol: I dont know what he talking bout.

Designer just trash. It's already dudes in that lane that are better than him and bring something different to the table. Future, Migos, Thug, Quan. They got similar styles but they're not blatantly trying to copy the next man's whole style.

People was defending dude for the longest.

"Let's wait and hear more"

"Maybe he got his own style"

Nope. :lol:

Respect to him for being young and making a name for himself but he is what we thought he was.

Last edited:
I'M Actually upset they got Quan out the paint, he was by far the most consistent of any of these dudes eating off futures wave.. he did the fire Richgang tape & then all went downhill from there, next thing i know dude wearing extreme animal print, twerking & singing horribly on westwood :smh:

If designer was from Kansas nobody would defend dude

Ya'll gotta STOP witht his he's only hot because he's from NYC **** man.... doesn't matter if the ***** was from Ghana, the consumer doesn't care about originality these days and either way u wanna chop it Panda is a certified hit. Actually less people would have something to say about it if he was from any region in the south.

I'M Actually upset they got Quan out the paint, he was by far the most consistent of any of these dudes eating off futures wave.. he did the fire Richgang tape & then all went downhill from there, next thing i know dude wearing extreme animal print, twerking & singing horribly on westwood
mean.gif
yea. what happened to rhq....richgang must've did some things to him

Tape kinda grew on me, fam need alot of work but he on to something

Would be interesting if the tape charted off Panda alone

Seen the snippet below too, dudes is sitting on a few gems

Last edited:
Mike Dean about to help him get his next hit. :lol: this **** gone go. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

And this mf be too hype, must be smoking primos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom