Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Maybe u and him just have different taste in music.... u thought the sweatshop worker put out fire he thought it sucked. In many eyes he wasn't wrong, in many he was. Pow solved.

Desiigner fans, please explain

The audacity of this clown 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Fam made a club appearance, he likes the song (obviously),they played the song, he was getting turnt to it.

What's the issue?

Why does futurehive inhabit this thread? :lol:

Timmy turner ft Travis Scott so it's gauranteed fire :pimp: Travis is a god on the production

Last edited:
If Desiigner can become better at writing and lyricism all together he could really be that dude. I haven't heard New English yet but he's got a huge opportunity right now to prove himself.

Or he could just keep making fire songs although I haven't really listened to him outside of Panda. That Westwood freestyle was unforgivable..:smh:

Last edited:
If Desiigner can become better at writing and lyricism all together he could really be that dude. I haven't heard New English yet but he's got a huge opportunity right now to prove himself.

Or he could just keep making fire songs although I haven't really listened to him outside of Panda. That Westwood freestyle was unforgivable..
mean.gif
Dude vouch for the song that's about it

He just don't stop :lol:
Why he keep spitting his songs in cyphers tho? Hook and bridge and all.

Designer ending future is about as true as g eazy ending aubrey.

Back
Top Bottom