*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

You know it.

They are looking to win with the D. Hope they can get a playmaker in the backside of the D.

You know it.

They are looking to win with the D. Hope they can get a playmaker in the backside of the D.

pimp.gif
 Might have a reason to go to a game this season.

I like the potential with Fairley, but we should've taken Prince 
30t6p3b.gif
better go hard after Nnamdi now

however, if we can get Chad, that would be so much fun to watch
pimp.gif

I like the potential with Fairley, but we should've taken Prince 
30t6p3b.gif
better go hard after Nnamdi now

however, if we can get Chad, that would be so much fun to watch
pimp.gif

Nhamdi is a must! A shut down corner and a great pass rush!? It makes things that much easier on our LBs... It's gonna be difficult for some teams when they play us... Gonna be giving qbs fits... Oh man it's barely gonna be may! Excitement in motor city!! Feels good

Nhamdi is a must! A shut down corner and a great pass rush!? It makes things that much easier on our LBs... It's gonna be difficult for some teams when they play us... Gonna be giving qbs fits... Oh man it's barely gonna be may! Excitement in motor city!! Feels good

Stephen Tulloch would be a nice pick up but then we would probably have to move Levy to OLB, which I don't really want to do. I prefer if he stayed MLB since he did a good job last year when he actually played and being as young as he is, he still has a lot to learn and is somebody we could have there for the next 10+ years. Nnamdi would be amazing to get but I think he wants to go to a contender that will pay him well. I wouldn't mind spending the money on him but all these top picks the last couple years are gonna have the Lions think about the cap. Plus Megatron is gonna be a free agent soon and we need to keep him for Stafford and the rest of the O.

Stephen Tulloch would be a nice pick up but then we would probably have to move Levy to OLB, which I don't really want to do. I prefer if he stayed MLB since he did a good job last year when he actually played and being as young as he is, he still has a lot to learn and is somebody we could have there for the next 10+ years. Nnamdi would be amazing to get but I think he wants to go to a contender that will pay him well. I wouldn't mind spending the money on him but all these top picks the last couple years are gonna have the Lions think about the cap. Plus Megatron is gonna be a free agent soon and we need to keep him for Stafford and the rest of the O.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Nnamdi to NY. Hill stays
pimp.gif
They should trade Hill, Stanton did just as good of a job when he was in there and escaped pressure alot better when needed.

Also if Nnamdi went to Detroit and Stafford stays healthy, they become a legit contender in the next few years.  This team has alot of key players and if they make some splashes in free agency could be the team to beat in the next couple of years along with the Packers.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Nnamdi to NY. Hill stays
pimp.gif
They should trade Hill, Stanton did just as good of a job when he was in there and escaped pressure alot better when needed.

Also if Nnamdi went to Detroit and Stafford stays healthy, they become a legit contender in the next few years.  This team has alot of key players and if they make some splashes in free agency could be the team to beat in the next couple of years along with the Packers.

not a lions fan but came in to echo everyone's sentiment on that D line.. goodness, thats scary

good D line + linebacking core can really make an average secondary look much better than it really is. constant pressure eventually rattles the cage of the majority of qb's, you get them out of their comfort zone and the secondary is gonna have a much easier game. will be a fun team to watch for sure

not a lions fan but came in to echo everyone's sentiment on that D line.. goodness, thats scary

good D line + linebacking core can really make an average secondary look much better than it really is. constant pressure eventually rattles the cage of the majority of qb's, you get them out of their comfort zone and the secondary is gonna have a much easier game. will be a fun team to watch for sure

Even though I no he won't come, but if Nhamdi comes through, its really over on that side of the rock......now only if Matthew can stay healthy
pimp.gif

Even though I no he won't come, but if Nhamdi comes through, its really over on that side of the rock......now only if Matthew can stay healthy
pimp.gif

That is a terrible pick. Unless they are convinced they will land some big time free agents. I really dont see where Titus Young fits. The WR corps wasn't that bad. Burleson was fine with Megatron.

I was hoping for Rahim Moore. Kid is a ballhawk.

That is a terrible pick. Unless they are convinced they will land some big time free agents. I really dont see where Titus Young fits. The WR corps wasn't that bad. Burleson was fine with Megatron.

I was hoping for Rahim Moore. Kid is a ballhawk.

Titus Young? Don't know anything about him really. Hopefully dude works out, but was not expecting a WR.
ohwell.gif

Titus Young? Don't know anything about him really. Hopefully dude works out, but was not expecting a WR.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom