*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

The loss sucks but the offense cooked which is how we are to make any noise anyway.

The pass defense hasn't been right since Delmas went out.

Lets be real here with the injuries we have had this year we still made the playoffs and Stafford coming into his own we are fine.

We'll probably lose to NO but I'll take a dome and a bad defense over cold and solid running game. 

Stafford is only 9 months older than Cam Newton and younger than Andy Dalton.
pimp.gif

Not since Dan Marino has a quarterback this young been so good.

The loss sucks but the offense cooked which is how we are to make any noise anyway.

The pass defense hasn't been right since Delmas went out.

Lets be real here with the injuries we have had this year we still made the playoffs and Stafford coming into his own we are fine.

We'll probably lose to NO but I'll take a dome and a bad defense over cold and solid running game. 

Stafford is only 9 months older than Cam Newton and younger than Andy Dalton.
pimp.gif

Not since Dan Marino has a quarterback this young been so good.

Nick Fairley & a 2nd (or 1st if thats what it takes) to move up and draft Mo Claiborne. Get it done Mayhew.

Nick Fairley & a 2nd (or 1st if thats what it takes) to move up and draft Mo Claiborne. Get it done Mayhew.

VandenBosch has been a non factor lately. The DL for as hyped as it has been has been subpar. The LBs are okay. The secondary is trash. Harris should not even be in the L let alone starting.

VandenBosch has been a non factor lately. The DL for as hyped as it has been has been subpar. The LBs are okay. The secondary is trash. Harris should not even be in the L let alone starting.

i was at the game. ref's were horrible. stafford and tron = were cooking though, titus needs to come up with those big time plays.

i was at the game. ref's were horrible. stafford and tron = were cooking though, titus needs to come up with those big time plays.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Man I can get behind this, that would be a huge pick up and much needed.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Whoever the defensive backs coach is should be fired.  The d-line as good as they are aren't getting any time to rush the passer.  Our corners are terrible and they are letting receivers off the line without a bump or anything, and they are getting beat bad because of it.  Our corners need to jam guys at the line and have safety help over the top whenever possible, that way the line gets more time instead of the opponents killing us with quick passes.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Man I can get behind this, that would be a huge pick up and much needed.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Whoever the defensive backs coach is should be fired.  The d-line as good as they are aren't getting any time to rush the passer.  Our corners are terrible and they are letting receivers off the line without a bump or anything, and they are getting beat bad because of it.  Our corners need to jam guys at the line and have safety help over the top whenever possible, that way the line gets more time instead of the opponents killing us with quick passes.

Good year guys but not good enough. Lions made a lot of progress this year but they still have a lot to do. Hopefully mikel and best can be healthy enough to contribute and help establish a decent running game. In the draft, hopefully we can get some guys to improve our secondary and o line. Calvin Johnson needs a new contract extended to him to keep him a lion for a long time and to free up some money this year to resign Tulloch and avril.

Back
Top Bottom