Official Detroit Pistons @ Golden State Warriors Post 7:30pm 11/14

paul is 0n nt

Banned
pistons.gif
vs
gsw.gif

We're still in search of our first win. We've had a long layoff. Detroit's coming off of a back-to-back where they lost to the TrailBlazers.Warriors will have the fresher legs and hopefully we can use to that to our advantage and get our first win of the season. It's going to be tough though.Good luck Pistons.

Let's Go Warriors!

*** you big dummy, post the stream here. I'm stuck at the library and I want to watch the game. Thanks. ***

I'm hoping for a win tonight too. i'm still saying that we're going 2-5 with Jax suspended. I'm crossing my fingers.....

i'm still debating whether or not, I should go to tonight's game. my friends got season tix and can't make it.

Warriors need to tighten up the D, Baron & Co. need to move the ball better, and run, run, run.

last but not least...i think i'm gonna need that Warriors sig. I'm ready to dump the 9ers one.

An active NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription. (Don't have LEAGUE PASS?--find out how to get it)
-An NBA.com Member Name and password. (Don't have one? -register for free)
-Click a game on the schedule and authenticate your LEAGUE PASS account with your provider name and account number. Account verification details may differ byprovider so check the listing on the right.-->

damn u have to be a league pass scubscriber? ;(

any other links?

I'm hoping we can steal this game because Detroit is coming a game last night in Portland.
If we can some how get some momentum from this game and possibly the Clippers, our road trip looks a little less daunting, plus having Stack Jack come back.

Wish the game was on HD.

It's 102-101, Pistons are up with 5.3 seconds left. No more time-outs, Piston has control. Billups makes a lazy pass to Tayshaun. Buike's arms thenrips Tayshaun in half while getting to the ball and steals it. Buike lobs it to Baron and Baron jams it home for the win!

And wait, this game is on Ch. 40 FSN Bay Area, so it should be on HD too. It's not on FSN Plus as some websites say.

With the Sonics and the Wolves getting their first win tonight... I don't want to be the last winless team in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom