Official Detroit Pistons @ Golden State Warriors Post 7:30pm 11/14

heartbreak(1).jpg

Keep your spirits up guys, it ain't like you guys to be down in the dumps like this, you always gotta look forward to the next game.
This one is different. We are winless, this was our best chance to win our first game. This is like a Mike Tyson punch to the face, you cantrecover quick and for a while.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

With a few more losses, we're officially on the D. Rose watch.

I agree, Baron ain't getting any younger either. I'll be shocked if we win this next game against the Clippers.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

I personally don't think Jackson will make that much of a difference. You just saw that when things turn for the worse, this team doesn't have the mental capability to stay focused. They also don't have the dicipline to play smart and get easy shots. Nelson needs to re-evaluate the situation because his plan isn't working.

This is a tough loss but I've stopped taking Bay Area sports seriously. With a few more losses, we're officially on the D. Rose watch.

I sort of agree. I don't know if Jackson will make a difference. We will just have to wait and see.

What the hell is wrong with the Warriors, why couldn't we run and gun in the second half like we did in the first half. We HAD to slow down the tempo justbecause Detroit switched to a zone, FTS. Now I'm gonna have to watch Friday's game in vain...

im not even going to watch next game.......... no excuse for todays loss. lead by 22 and lose by 7?????!!!! thats straight up embarassment

We can't just think that Buike at SG is the answer and trade away Monta... we need someone behind him. Our bench scoring today was only 9 points... We needall the help we can get.

Buike needs to stop travelling. Those two travelling calls in the middle of the 4th were crucial...

ughhhh...my 3 teams had huge leads at the half and all were blown....warriors were the only ones that took the L out of the 3 though...(lakers, clips)

my internet was down yesterday...so i only saw the final score..looks like we were supposed to win this. whatever happened...sigh, we need to beat the clipsbut even that might not happen. this team needs to learn how to win close games, but i think s-jax is a big reason for that. back in the day j-rich was that"clutch" dude.

Back
Top Bottom