OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Since new Doctor Who is on Disney+ now it'll probably get more popular. I liked the specials, the running "mavity" bit is funny :lol:

im liking the percy jackson series so far

though i hate some of the scene transition where it just goes dark like theres suppose to be a commercial break

very weird choice

im liking the percy jackson series so far

though i hate some of the scene transition where it just goes dark like theres suppose to be a commercial break

very weird choice
Prolly was suppose to be on
ABC or Disney XD
then they pivoted to Disney+
And left everything how it was
Gonna wait till all episodes release

couldve still been cut where theres an obvious black screen though, like it was on purpose

maybe it meat an end of a chapter in the book still a bad decision to do so

DISNEY+ was about 30seconds from getting scrapped from my streaming plans.

Haven’t had a MARVEL release since DOC STRANGE or the AntMania Quantam leap thing and tonight I see MARVELS on my PPV and said bet, perfect time to start that, hit preview and it’s &23.99 and NOT A AVAILABKLE on DISNEY+ and then I see ECHO.
That’s the Daredevil KINGPIN spinoff innit?
Saved my the bell.

DISNEY+ was about 30seconds from getting scrapped from my streaming plans.

Haven’t had a MARVEL release since DOC STRANGE or the AntMania Quantam leap thing and tonight I see MARVELS on my PPV and said bet, perfect time to start that, hit preview and it’s &23.99 and NOT A AVAILABKLE on DISNEY+ and then I see ECHO.
That’s the Daredevil KINGPIN spinoff innit?
Saved my the bell.

fwiw the marvels will be on D+ in about a week and a half. I've been slacking on almost everything Marvel though, tempted to give Echo a shot soon

Back
Top Bottom