!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

Honestly this joint showed me wayne is still "good". I like this mixtape A LOT...that watch my shoes was sick...I wanna hear other beats onnamixtape...that's what mixtapes are for......I don't wanna hear songs all the time I need punchlines...show somethin different onna track...this is bestmixtape of 09 tho........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

Honestly this joint showed me wayne is still "good". I like this mixtape A LOT...that watch my shoes was sick...I wanna hear other beats onna mixtape...that's what mixtapes are for......I don't wanna hear songs all the time I need punchlines...show somethin different onna track...this is best mixtape of 09 tho........
pimp.gif

I liked the I gotta feeling one
pimp.gif

It was different but it was still
pimp.gif

Mixtape of 09... MAYBE. Lupe is still dropping his and Game is dropping 4 mixtapes
pimp.gif

I have HIGH hopes for Carter IV. Carter III wasn't that good imo compared to Carter II
pimp.gif

But after listening to the mixtape, i have high hopes.

Wayne just needs to scratch that Rebirth crap
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

somebody like u wouldnt like man on the moon... u just listen to music for entertainment obviously...
i liked man on the moon ... i was all in that lupe thread hypin it ... problem is, there just wasnt enough good songs on it to stay in my rotation... there were gems, but i just cant kep playing lupe like i can play wayne ...

Not to be anal AKA, but you misspelled "lil wayne" in your artist box. i'm sure your like me with tryin to keep the itunes library flawless.

I think i might add "i'm goin in" with the 2 new verses to the end of this tape.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Not to be anal AKA, but you misspelled "lil wayne" in your artist box. i'm sure your like me with tryin to keep the itunes library flawless.

I think i might add "i'm goin in" with the 2 new verses to the end of this tape.

i noticed that and fixed it

thanks

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

somebody like u wouldnt like man on the moon... u just listen to music for entertainment obviously...
i liked man on the moon ... i was all in that lupe thread hypin it ... problem is, there just wasnt enough good songs on it to stay in my rotation ... there were gems, but i just cant kep playing lupe like i can play wayne ...
ummm...you are aware Kid CuDi and Lupe Fiasco are two different people right?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i liked man on the moon ... i was all in that lupe thread hypin it ... problem is, there just wasnt enough good songs on it to stay in my rotation ... there were gems, but i just cant kep playing lupe like i can play wayne ...
son even confused me when i read his post
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what the hell is he trying to say?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

son even confused me when i read his post
laugh.gif
I had to take a step back and think about what dude was saying...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif