!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by solesavage

Right now I cant stop playing "Break Up" Rocked to it all weekend long through out Hollywood in the 5series! ccccccccccriddddddddackkK!!!!
OK its Gudda @+!, all about my Bills like Buffalo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That part gets me everytime! [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"I have the type of flow +%#$%! don't have to like[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my rhymes ambidextrous so I don't have to write (right)"[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
pimp.gif
I swear all these dudes spit the same way though[/color]

I'm kinda baffled that you guys are geeking over that "bills like buffalo" line from Gudda like it's 1997 or something. Sure it's a niceline...if we were in those times. That line falls under the categorie of played right along with those "aids" lines.

laugh.gif

Maybe i'm just missing the sarcasm

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
I'm kinda baffled that you guys are geeking over that "bills like buffalo" line from Gudda like it's 1997 or something. Sure it's a nice line...if we were in those times. That line falls under the categorie of played right along with those "aids" lines.

laugh.gif

Bold for emphasis. Nobody is saying its nice, its so tacky and corny that its catchy.

You dudes kill me, getting into a Weezy mixtabe expecting rhymes with substance. lol

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

is there a clean version of this anywhere? need it for work
HIGHLY doubt it... id be willing to make one for $20 tho
happy.gif

I wouldnt even bother. How annoying would it be to listen to a clean weezy mixtape.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

can anybody do me a favor and list all the instrumentals used in No Ceilings

[h2]Tracklisting[/h2]
[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Samples[/th] [th=""]Length[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]"Swag Surf" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4:10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]"Ice Cream" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3:25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]"D.O.A." [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4:32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]"Skit" (feat. Gudda Gudda)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1:19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]"Wasted" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4:14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]"Watch My Shoes" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4:39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]"Break Up" (feat. Lil Twist & Gudda Gudda)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3:48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]"Banned From T.V." [/td] [td] [/td] [td]2:55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]"Throw It In The Bag" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]2:55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td]"Thats All I Have" (feat. Tyga & Zipp)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3:56[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td]"Skit" (feat. Shanell)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1:40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td]"Wayne On Me" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4:16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td]"I'm Good" (feat. Lucci Lou)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2:27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td]"Poke Her Face" (feat. Jae Millz)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2:17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15.[/td] [td]"Run This Town" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]2:45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16.[/td] [td]"I Got No Ceilings" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3:46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17.[/td] [td]"Skit End" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1:36[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18.[/td] [td]"No Ceilings" (feat. Birdman)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3:58[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19.[/td] [td]"Oh Let's Do It" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3:46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20.[/td] [td]"Single" [/td] [td] [/td] [td]5:53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21.[/td] [td]"Sweet Dreams Remix" (feat. Beyonce & Nicki Minaj)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4:47[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by solesavage

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
I'm kinda baffled that you guys are geeking over that "bills like buffalo" line from Gudda like it's 1997 or something. Sure it's a nice line...if we were in those times. That line falls under the categorie of played right along with those "aids" lines.

laugh.gif

Bold for emphasis. Nobody is saying its nice, its so tacky and corny that its catchy.

You dudes kill me, getting into a Weezy mixtabe expecting rhymes with substance. lol

You're right, Captain.

I should've never played this mixtape expecting to hear bars that haven't been spit by every rapper in a verse, cypher, or school functioned battle.

Next time I listen to a weezy mixtape, I'll be sure to expect out dated punchlines by the lyrical juggernaut Gudda Gudda so that I can post them up on NTfollowed by a "
pimp.gif
" and also a "
laugh.gif
" to indicate that because it is so corny....it's catchy.

"Camo Shorts....... And Bubba Kush"
pimp.gif

NUFF SAID Right There! ....................... +$+@$ Coulda Hit Stop On The Record Button After That One-Liner
pimp.gif

So I was downloading No Ceilings on Datpiff.com and it was no more than a 2 minute download, only to find out that the file was corrupted.
Anybody else havin this problem but me?
tired.gif

Why does "Single" sound like Drake wrote it? Maybe Im trippin but the song just sounds like a Drake song. The more I listen to it I can see Drake OrCudi with this song more than Wayne lol

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

Why does "Single" sound like Drake wrote it? Maybe Im trippin but the song just sounds like a Drake song. The more I listen to it I can see Drake Or Cudi with this song more than Wayne lol
You're right, some parts do sound like drake, but hey they work together
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

So I was downloading No Ceilings on Datpiff.com and it was no more than a 2 minute download, only to find out that the file was corrupted.
Anybody else havin this problem but me?
tired.gif
I download it earlier and checked after I read your comment mine wastoo.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Single>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^ You aint neva lied..."swimming trunks and bathing suits, then go in the bed n tell the naked truth"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

+$@!% had to cancel that %!%@# like nino. i aint trippin on nothin, im sippin on something, and my home boy said he got a bad %!%@# for me.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom