!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

Originally Posted by dunnyy

http://www.youtube.com/v/P_1h4xwfNe...2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/P_1h4xwfNe...2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

If you watch the video you can see him recording part of his verse for D.O.A
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hes also recording for another song but theres no beat so you cant really tell what it is.

that growing green like the grass is wet like is
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

i never noticed that it wasnt posted but dj drama is hosting this dj so its pretty much like D4...

Also, according to AllHipHop and DJ Folk, Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings" mixtape is going to be hosted by DJ Drama. The bad news is that we don'twant DJ shouts over all the songs, but the good news is that this is another reason Tha Carter IV may come this year as Weezy did say in an interview withDrama that Dedication 4 will come before Tha Carter IV. Hmmmm….

^ Dislike him for what?

I don't see why a man dislikes the next man over music
laugh.gif

I can see if the _' spit in ya face or some +%$*. Wow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

i never noticed that it wasnt posted but dj drama is hosting this dj so its pretty much like D4...

Also, according to AllHipHop and DJ Folk, Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings" mixtape is going to be hosted by DJ Drama. The bad news is that we don't want DJ shouts over all the songs, but the good news is that this is another reason Tha Carter IV may come this year as Weezy did say in an interview with Drama that Dedication 4 will come before Tha Carter IV. Hmmmm….
naw ALMOST positive that dj drama is not hosting this cause on Waynes bday he was bout this and d4 as to say they are not the same thing. Thiswill most likely be DJ-less like Drought 3

After all that #*%! that people said about Wayne being wack now everyone is looking forward to a mixtape? Consider me shocked.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

After all that #*%! that people said about Wayne being wack now everyone is looking forward to a mixtape? Consider me shocked.

I'm shocked also, I always been a Wayne fan, I thought if I started a new lil Wayne thread or say something good about Wayne, everyone on NT will be like"@#@!"

I glad to see some Wayne fans in here.

if you watch the vid close and listen real good the 1st song he rips is Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling....plus u can tell with the shot out to Wil.I.Am

"couple ***** wit me, but i keep that white girl like Wil.I.Am"

so far we have:

Wasted
Swag Surfin
Run This Town
I Gotta Feeling
DOA
Ice Cream Paint Job

Originally Posted by D723

He has killed everyone of Jay's songs hes ever been on .. Seriously
Yeah I've always noticed he be goin' extra hard on Jay tracks...been that way for a minute now.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Ya'll said weezy fell off.
...he did, _.
alien.gif
You been ridin' Wayne on overtimelately...
Originally Posted by MrWavez

you know....i wonder if wayne will spit his jamican flow...lol

"mo fire" anyone?
Nah, I'm good.

No bull $#!#...no gimmicks...just Weezy spittin' fire. That's what's needed from him now and I think he knows that...

real talk his work ethic is inspirational. he sold a mill in a week last go round. arguably the most recognized name in hip hop. just got off of 2 big tours dahell he making a mixtape for?
laugh.gif

u can tell he really loves what he does and the way he said"Jay Ima kill yo beat" and how he goes extra hard when he raps on his favoriterapper's beat hes a competitor son like Kobe/Mike Jordan of the rap game he just got finished winning the ship won MVP but he in the gym shooting freethrows right after he wiped off the champagne.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom