Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Trunks knows being a family man was all Gohan ever wanted so he's happy for him.

Pan is gonna be stronger than Gohan in no time. :lol:

Thought there was going to be more of Universe 10 shown at the end, next week it is I suppose.

Trunks knows being a family man was all Gohan ever wanted so he's happy for him.

Pan is gonna be stronger than Gohan in no time.
laugh.gif

Thought there was going to be more of Universe 10 shown at the end, next week it is I suppose.
Actually in 2 weeks, supposedly DB Super's broadcast for next week is pre-empted for some Japanese sports event

They showing gohan softer than that soft serve hes eating :smh: i thought trunks was going to tell him he died in the future so he can get some sense knocked into him and start training again

I've been re-watching DBZ from the start for a couple months, and just watched Gohan beat cell last night, only to watch this episode today :lol: :smh:

Face it, Gohan is only about that life when he has no other choice.

The writers this week did an amazing job by offering the viewer an alternative perspective on Gohan's sawftness, which should have been the original perspective all along.

Future Gohan is a bad mofo and SSJ2 Gohan is lit, but from the perspective of the fictional world, Gohan is a good person who does not deserve to have these experiences.

Trunks seeing Gohan happy with his daughter said it all. When he thought about how he never saw that expression on Gohan's face, it sealed the deal for me. Future Gohan was a jaded warrior who lived a bleak and miserable existence in which most of his family and friends have been ruthlessly slaughtered. He meets a violent end at the hands of his friend's murderers before he turns 25.

Gohan was kidnapped by his uncle, who intended to murder all of his loved ones, when he was 4 years old. He has lived a life of struggle, hardship, and constant combat.

The current "soft" Gohan is the result and reward of Trunks' bravery in coming back to the past and warning Goku about the Androids in the first place. Trunks fought and died so his best friend Gohan, a scholar (his lifelong dream) could sit on a bench and play with his baby daughter in the sun.

Last edited:
Gohan didn't even ask Trunks why he came back :lol: straight savage. Gave no damns.

Last edited:
That episode just confirmed what I've been preaching

That boy Gohan is straight washed

Fatherhood done took all the juice out ya boy

Jabroni has been downgraded to being only slightly less disposable than Piccolo

That boy Black come back aint no protectin his family, serve ya boy that ultimate L have him seeing nothing but White

I called it as soon as he appeared in that wack jumpsuit, dude is the Penny Hardaway of DBZ

Last edited:
My dude Gohan flourishing as a family man :pimp:

Let my dude Gohan flourish, peoples

He doesn't need to fight. Goku and Vegeta can both go Super Saiyan god lol

Last edited:
Gohan is :pimp: :smh: at the same time.

He's a happy family man, with a career...new born baby and rack$$$$.

But gotdam....the ***** don't gotta be so soft and frail :lol:. He was pretty much forced to fight, and grow up quick most of his life in this timeline. In the other timeline, he was even more hardened and jaded.

Cool to see trunks recognize that. He loved seeing Gohan in peace. Cool to also have Krilliin recognized Trunks smiled for the first time. He's equally as jaded and damaged as Future Gohan was.

Future Trunks really is one of the Dopest characters. His backstory and character development are A1 writing. I think this is a farewell to Gohan. He's not needed right now.

Piccolo is disappoint. Goku doesn't worry about him anymore (he never really did). Krilliin, equally a family man with a career....still comes around to kick it....and wants to train.

Gohan don't want no parts.

Last edited:
i've given up on gohan long ago, he surpassed his dad at one point of his lifetime but his goals and motivations aren't like goku's. I just hope goten doesn't become a throwaway character. He's been lacking in the episodes. I would like to see him more involved like trunks has been but hopefully he'll get his own saga since this is more so a future trunks 2 saga. I also like these kind of episodes too, I really like how the direction of DB super is going.

Sometimes....I think we forget that Goku and Vegeta are literally aliens from a warrior race. Them ***** are wired different. They aren't even human :lol:. They just look it. They got that innate blood lust, and desire to be better fighters.

Some of that runs in their half Saiyan offspring....but for the most part, their kids have very human desires. Save for some moments of that Saiyan-ness coming out.

I re-watched the Bardock special...and Goku being an absantee father....or Vegeta being very cold to Trunks is typical Saiyan behavior.

This ***** Bardock had Goku...and had absolutely no desire to go see his son :lol:. Full blooded Saiyan men aren't meant to be fathers.

Last edited:
Gohan got a career and a billionaire heiress wife. Don't got time to be traveling through time and ****. Son got da yambz and da racks$ to occupy himself wit.

When is Trunks gonna take time to go train with Vegeta or more importantly talk to present Trunks who's clearly all in his feels 

When is Trunks gonna take time to go train with Vegeta or more importantly talk to present Trunks who's clearly all in his feels 

Super Future Hendrix Trunks totally disregards Present Trunks.

You'd think they'd chop it up :lol:. If I could go back in time and talk to the 13 year old version of me....id be talking my ear off :lol:

Last edited:
It makes less sense why they got Present Trunks looking like a toddler when they showed Future Trunks at the same age in a flashback and clearly looking taller/older
indifferent.gif

I just hope goten doesn't become a throwaway character. He's been lacking in the episodes. I would like to see him more involved like trunks has been

Bruh. I be forgetting Goten is on the show sometimes :rofl:

People be dissin Gohan. But Goten is basically non-existent :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom