Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Who should be my leader? Lol. Pretty new to the game.

Making that Goku the leader would give your blue, red, and green people 30% more attack.

Making that Vegeta the leader would give your blue, red, and orange boys 30% more attack AND health (I think he might be the one to use right now.)

Making that Bardock your leader gives everyone on your team +2 ki. So you'd be busting Supers off way more easily/often.

Your call. I recommend peeping the Dokkan Battle Reddit for more guidance.

That new Gogeta Dokkan Awakened card is pretty nice. Wish I would have got one.

We still got a couple of days before his joint ends right? I'm trying to not give up hope yet :lol:

I'm not about to stop being F2P for son though. I'd rather live vicariously through my friends list.

Last edited:
I get that man. I have my own complaints too but we gonna do this every episode tho??

Might as well be like kingdom and call it TRASH every week. :lol:

What is valid weekly conversation to you then? I imagine virtually every actually active thread for a running show discusses the things people liked or didn't like so I'm not really getting why the critique can't fly.

Should ___s just throw up a ":pimp:" when something cool happens, call Gohan trash, and do it all again the next Sunday? :lol:

This wouldn't bother me

Last edited:
Making that Goku the leader would give your blue, red, and green people 30% more attack.

Making that Vegeta the leader would give your blue, red, and orange boys 30% more attack AND health (I think he might be the one to use right now.)

Making that Bardock your leader gives everyone on your team +2 ki. So you'd be busting Supers off way more easily/often.

Your call. I recommend peeping the Dokkan Battle Reddit for more guidance.
We still got a couple of days before his joint ends right? I'm trying to not give up hope yet :lol:

I'm not about to stop being F2P for son though. I'd rather live vicariously through my friends list.

Thanks man.

Oh yall gone be mad as hell in here if next week's episode doesn't live up to my expectations for Gohan
The words up, expectations, and Gohan shouldn't even be used together to form a statement
Gohan not doing nada but putting on his cape costume
roll.gif

Last edited:
Why are people complaining? I'm just happy as a dragon ball fan to be getting new content. People writing trash but will watch all the upcoming episodes. Chill out.

If you're just happy to be getting new content then you should have zero problem with people complaining :lol: Never understand this mentality.

What exactly are people supposed to do when a new episode comes out if not critique it? If it's good the critique will be good, if it's bad the critique will be bad. Y'all just want people to only focus on the parts they like or some ****? :smh:

Last edited:
It's one thing to critique and it's another to be repetitive about it. It's been the same critiques by the same people after every episode

seaman ish levels of repetitiveness :lol:

I don't mind. It's funny to me to see the change in KingdomFlatbush's personality once the topic changes from comic book movies to anime. But I can see why other people would be complaining about the complaining.

Last edited:
come this weekend this thread is going to turn into a sh*t on gohan thread.

nothing about last weeks preview even remotely indicates that gohan will be doing any kind of fighting or redeeming himself (in this episode at least). Ive got a pretty good inclination that this coming episode is going to be lots of flash backs and a super retelling of history of trunks.

if super is going to continue for the foreseeable future ive got no doubt gohan will come back to some sort of relevance. and that doesnt mean he'll become a SSG or anything like that. but he'll get spot light for something other than being a herb 

The only green dude that was ever worth anything in the series

4844301-9838950428-pikko.jpg

Son came with his G card CERTIFIED  
sick.gif

BRUHHHHHH. YALL WANNA TALK BOUT FILLERS?

ONCE SUPER INTRODUCES A CERTIFIED REAL STREET NWORD LIKE PIKKON IN ONE OF ITS TRASH *** FILLERS HOLLA AT ME

YALL REMEMBER WHEN THIS ***** CAME ON THE BLOCK AND WASHED CELL WITH HIS PINKY TOE??

IN A FILLER??

FOH

Last edited:

come this weekend this thread is going to turn into a sh*t on gohan thread.

nothing about last weeks preview even remotely indicates that gohan will be doing any kind of fighting or redeeming himself (in this episode at least). Ive got a pretty good inclination that this coming episode is going to be lots of flash backs and a super retelling of history of trunks.

if super is going to continue for the foreseeable future ive got no doubt gohan will come back to some sort of relevance. and that doesnt mean he'll become a SSG or anything like that. but he'll get spot light for something other than being a herb 
Yea it seems to me that the next few episodes with be flashbacks.

Trunks seeing everyone that was (or wasnt) in his future time and well see how they ended up

BRUHHHHHH. YALL WANNA TALK BOUT FILLERS?

ONCE SUPER INTRODUCES A CERTIFIED REAL STREET NWORD LIKE PIKKON IN ONE OF ITS TRASH *** FILLERS HOLLA AT ME

YALL REMEMBER WHEN THIS ***** CAME ON THE BLOCK AND WASHED CELL WITH HIS PINKY TOE??

IN A FILLER??

FOH

The Otherworld Tournament is probably the best example of how to do a filler right, still my favorite filler arc in any anime. Might go ahead and watch it again in fact.

Maaan Pikkon was such a boss, I'm surprised they didn't bring him in the Universe 6 vs 7 fight

The real hero shows up at 2:02

Piccolo > Pikon

Pikon was a real one, but Piccolo single handedly saved the existence of the series from the moment he killed Radditz and fathered Goku's son.

The moment Goku realized his son will forever be washed, and the moment he realized that Piccolo is more of a father than he'll ever be

But if we're talking about them hands? Them paws? fisticuffs? Pikkon got it.

I guess the point of this post is, Gohan ain't ****. His daddy ain't ****.

You've got to give it to Piccolo man. Reincarnation of the ******* Demon King, yet he stayed being a better father than Goku :lol: :rofl: Trained Gohan, taught him how to survive, sacrificed his life and the Dragon Balls for him, had himself wished to Namek to help his son out, called ****boy Goku out on his treatment of Gohan during the Cell Games, spends time taking care of Pan while Gohan's busy working, etc. Really makes Goku look like ****. :lol:

**** Piccolo B

Pikkon established himself as a real ***** as soon as he came on the scene.

Dude stayed laid back and in the cut the whole episode. Then when Cell and Frieza and them busted out the pen, you had Goku acting shook as hell talmbout you don't know Freeza.

Pikon straight ignored that ***** b.

Then when Cell is literally about to fly in and kill Goku for the SECOND TIME, this ***** Pikkon comes out of NOWHERE and FADES CELL IN TWO HITS.

NOT ONLY DID PIKKON FADE CELL, HE LITERALLY DID SO WHILE HE WAS ON FIRE.

THIS ***** PIKKON IS LITERALLY FLAMES FAMBZ.

Back
Top Bottom