Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

LTTP but super Buu is clearly stronger than kid Buu but the stronger person doesn't
Always win on DBZ. SSJ3 likely would not have been enough to beat super buu which Goku was. But goku and vegeta were able to withstand kid buu at their levels.

But I also believe that while somebody like mystic Gohan was stronger than kid buu, he would've def lost to him because Gohan 1. Isn't a ruthless fighter( he would have to have saiyan/ namek saga Vegetas personality) & 2. Without instant transmission he would've been killed when BUu nuked earth.

Still, mystic gohan, ssj3 goku and vegeta would've been enough to beat kid buu. That's a fact and Goku was forever dumb for not saving Gotenks and gohan but saving hercule

If only y'all put this much effort into school or your jobs. Or relationships.

Buu ain't gonna make your family proud or put food on the table or suck your ****.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] That **** Came RIGHT On Time [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128524[/emoji] Yall The Best Forreal #KidBuuVSuperBuu

If only y'all put this much effort into school or your jobs. Or relationships.

Buu ain't gonna make your family proud or put food on the table or suck your ****.

Wouldn't let a mami that thought kid buy was stronger suck da **** anyways b. And you have to disown family members with that line of thinking.

Smh the greatest character in DBZ history is coming back on the next episode and turning SSB and people would rather talk about Buu?

Smh

Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku no?
nerd.gif
 Short lived, but still.

Even vegetto ain't enough and he'll have to fuse with someone that has an equal power level to him, and that person is trunks?
nerd.gif
I take it as Trunks continues down the line of using Vegeta's moves and does the Final Atonement to finish off Zamasu
...or Vegito gives Zamasu the hands and they leave back to the present time 

Confused at how you drew your conclusions

farewell trunks because once you fuse with da earrings your fused forever, and clearly trunks is going to be some how evenly matched with vegetto once he powers up and I doubt zamasu will be bodied by vegetto alone

I'm sorry, was Gohan slated to appear?
I still don't see how so many places their faith in a crybaby that never wanted to fight. I'd rather root for the guy with an over abundance of confidence than the guy that didn't want any part of being about that Saiyan life when he had the potential goods to be GOAT. That's just me tho.
C'mon b.

You don't even believe that statement
If Gohan came back beast mode all this DB Super is trash talk spewed would get dismissed ASAP by Flatbush. :lol: and yes I truly believe he means that.

Funigaytion will probably mess up the english DBS dub by cutting out the scenes with too much violence because they gonna air at Kiddilodeon and add some wanky Bruce Falconer music in the background to make it even more wack so that if you want to see the uncut version you probably have to buy the DVD or the Blu Ray
laugh.gif

farewell trunks because once you fuse with da earrings your fused forever, and clearly trunks is going to be some how evenly matched with vegetto once he powers up and I doubt zamasu will be bodied by vegetto alone

I don't think that's what is going on. Either vegitto wins, the arc ends and trunks goes back to his timeline hence the "farewell trunks" or mid fight trunks sacrifices himself for some reason, again justifying "farewell trunks". Trunks is absolutely not going to fuse with vegito.

Funigaytion will probably mess up the english DBS dub by cutting out the scenes with too much violence because they gonna air at Kiddilodeon and add some wanky Bruce Falconer music in the background to make it even more wack so that if you want to see the uncut version you probably have to buy the DVD or the Blu Ray :lol:

Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

You take that back. YOU TAKE THAT BACK

You take that back. YOU TAKE THAT BACK
Bruce Failconer is not OG and non canon, the DBS that we are now watching is undiluted and in his purest form, it will only need some english audio and thats it and nothing else, but i could care less about the english dub because i am patiently waiting for the cantonese dub

I don't think that's what is going on. Either vegitto wins, the arc ends and trunks goes back to his timeline hence the "farewell trunks" or mid fight trunks sacrifices himself for some reason, again justifying "farewell trunks". Trunks is absolutely not going to fuse with vegito.
This.

Back
Top Bottom