Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I don't think that's what is going on. Either vegitto wins, the arc ends and trunks goes back to his timeline hence the "farewell trunks" or mid fight trunks sacrifices himself for some reason, again justifying "farewell trunks". Trunks is absolutely not going to fuse with vegito.

Was more so a joke on the power scaling and trunks some how will be matched with vegetto.

Canon this, canon that

Not everything from the original is better.
OG is better period, no other discussion possible, Anime is made by asian people,white people should stay away from it except for dubbing the audio, and deff not altering any content what is made by the original creator, not even cutting out any violent or X-rated material, Anime is supposed to be violent and is not suitable for lil childeren to watch

Last edited:
Canon this, canon that

Not everything from the original is better.
OG is better period, no other discussion possible, Anime is made by asian people,white people should stay away from it except for dubbing the audio, and deff not altering any content what is made by the original creator, not even cutting out any violent or X-rated material, Anime is supposed to be violent and is not suitable for lil childeren to watch

Yikes.

raw

Dubbing is unnecessary to me too unless it's an amazing job. Funimation was trash with DBZ until Kai when they chose to actually adhere to the ******* script and not make **** up.

I predicted in this very thread at the beginning of this arc that trunks will somehow die to give closure to this timeline. Looks like it may really happen

Or they have a Capsule Corp spaceship and send Trunks and Co off Earth, on some Planet Namek **** since there are no dragonballs in their universe. And Vegito and Blackmasu continue fighting without having to worry abut civilians and Trunks will protect them.

Last edited:
I predicted in this very thread at the beginning of this arc that trunks will somehow die to give closure to this timeline. Looks like it may really happen
even if he dies, bulma from the present timeline will find the SDBs to wish him back and send him back to the future again

Since Goku and co are in the future time line, new nameks dragon balls are in play. They're gonna need the dragon balls anyway to undo the fusion.

Last edited:
There are literally multiple sets of Dragon Balls between these different timelines and this is Dragon Ball. Why would Trunks die and not be resurrected?

Cats complain about power scaling, but buy games where a ******* pirate can go hand to hand with Goku and Broly.

:smh:

There's a reason why Z fighters remained dead in future trunks timeline.

Unless Super Dragon balls can ressurect people in different timelines which i highly doubt

Canon or not Bruce Faulconer's music makes the show that much more 
pimp.gif

When that piano comes on 
roll.gif

Bro Bruce Faulconer's music was 100x better than the og and that's the truth. Especially for the character themes. Vegeta, Gohans, Trunks themes were epic and got you hype. The og themes did nothing for me

There's a reason why Z fighters remained dead in future trunks timeline.

Unless Super Dragon balls can ressurect people in different timelines which i highly doubt
They can bring Trunks with them to the  Vegeta's timeline and bring him back to life there.

Back
Top Bottom