Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Just watched this week's ep of Super and combined with the released title of next week's ep...I think we might see Vegeta go SSJ3 against Beerus. If so, FINALLY.

"I'm also a contender for the best martial artist around"

:lol: :rofl:

Yamcha and his fantasies. Son's never taken anything but a loss.

Just finished watching this weeks episode. Without spoiling too much, the herbification of Gohan continues.

On another note I'd like to see them do more with Majin buu. At this point in the story he's still pretty strong compared to everyone else. Throwing a transformation his way would be pretty cool

Just finished watching this weeks episode. Without spoiling too much, the herbification of Gohan continues.

I mean, its barely any different from the Battle of Gods movie or some the Super manga. Shouldn't expect him to suddenly start performing like a champ when in every other iteration of this confrontation he's failed.

I never get tired of seeing Beerus give Bulma a dose of that act-right :lol:

The three different angles made it even better.

Her character evolved throughout Dragon Ball and then completely regressed again.

Also, Chi-Chi is foul for trying to make Krillin go fight. Just tell that ___ straight up that you want him dead instead of trying to guilt trip him into assisted suicide :lol:

Son really considered it too, like he didn't just watch mad ____s stronger than him get washed.

Last edited:
both battle of the gods and resurrection of f were really good

like the qualities of the movies

reliving childhood again lol

Just watched this weeks episode of DBZ. Maybe you guys made DBZ more than it was out to be back in the day but I'm really enjoying the supplemental material that's being showed in Super in combination with the manga. Fresh material is always a good thing in my opinion.

On another note, why doesn't Whis/Beerus have any idea who Majin Buu is? I remember a mention of Buu by whis in the beginning of BOG when He was telling bills about goku. Seems like they have no idea who buu is even though frieza even heard of buu. I'm sure it's just something that was forgotten though

Super is aight. I wished they hurry up this BOG saga though.

Xenoverse definitely sucks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't even change the difficulty setting on this one?

Super is aight. I wished they hurry up this BOG saga though.

Xenoverse definitely sucks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't even change the difficulty setting on this one?

Agreed. I don't care one way or the other about any changes made, but i've pretty much reached my limit with retracing the events of a film i've already seen.

The storyline for dragon ball heroes always seems to be so much better than the current canon storyline. they have every ability to incorporate some of these aspects too when they opened up the multidimensional travel thing

Saw that shade Piccolo was throwing towards my man Vegeta in the recent episode. :smh: Claiming he wasn't righteous enough for the God ritual. Somebody's still salty about that *** whooping he got from Nappa back in the day. :lol:

Saw that shade Piccolo was throwing towards my man Vegeta in the recent episode. :smh: Claiming he wasn't righteous enough for the God ritual. Somebody's still salty about that *** whooping he got from Nappa back in the day. :lol:

But piccolo is right. Vegeta is a **** boy who's had to take a back seat to goku ever since he came back from training with King Kai. Vegeta tries to get all brolic and talks down on goku like he hasn't seen this dude fulfill the prophecy of his dead race of people 10x over. He's still holding on to the "prince of all saiyan" moniker when Goku has been the legendary super saiyan, avenged his people, saved the world from engineered evil, ancient evil and now he's a god. Even Vegeta's son looks up to Goku. Vegeta, have a seat.

But piccolo is right. Vegeta is a **** boy who's had to take a back seat to goku ever since he came back from training with King Kai. Vegeta tries to get all brolic and talks down on goku like he hasn't seen this dude fulfill the prophecy of his dead race of people 10x over. He's still holding on to the "prince of all saiyan" moniker when Goku has been the legendary super saiyan, avenged his people, saved the world from engineered evil, ancient evil and now he's a god. Even Vegeta's son looks up to Goku. Vegeta, have a seat.

That has nothing to do with Vegeta being a good person or not, nothing to do with what Piccolo himself was arguing about, and Piccolo himself is actually proven to be 100% wrong, hence the SSGod ritual working at all with Vegeta taking part. :lol:

What you're talking about is something else entirely. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom