Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So SSB has no energy drain yet Goku still opts to use regular SS... For why?

Also that fan made anime.. Broly going toe to toe with the strongest og Dbz character ever.... How??? Peoole always over rating Broly man, people on this thread said he could beat SS3...

He doesn't go SSB for the same reason he thought frost wasn't transforming into his final form. Goku never shows all the cards hes holding unless he feels like he has too. He didn't go super saiyan 3 in the fight against Majin Vegeta even though he could have and easily stomped vegeta and he didn't jump straight to super saiyan 3 when he encountered Beerus for the first time. Besides goku has mastered his normal super saiyan state to the point where he no longer has to goku 2 or 3 anymore. That form will always be easier for him to maintain.

As for Broly. The whole thing about Brolys Legendary Super Saiyan form is that the longer he stays in that form the stronger he gets, kinda like how the hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets. If you read the comic you'll see that broly that fights in the comic was frozen in that form for an undisclosed amount of time. So it stands to be reasoned that broly could defitnely go toe to toe with Vegito given enough time.

Goku didn't go SS3 against Majin Vegeta for a credible reason though: the energy they were putting out was being used to revive Majin Buu. Every other instance is Goku just ******* around because he's overconfident. That **** with Beerus was probably the most blatant example.

Goku didn't go SS3 against Majin Vegeta for a credible reason though: the energy they were putting out was being used to revive Majin Buu. Every other instance is Goku just ******* around because he's overconfident. That **** with Beerus was probably the most blatant example.

My point being though is that goku rarely ever uses more power than he has to. That's gokus personality. Makes perfect sense that he wouldn't go super saiyan blue agaianst frost because why would he? He knew he outmatched him.

Goku more than likely didn't go SSJ3 against vegeta because on earth it can only be used for a short amount of time. Not only that, but he was dead. King kai warned Goku during his fight with buu that he would use up the time he had left on earth if he transformed.

Goku more than likely didn't go SSJ3 against vegeta because on earth it can only be used for a short amount of time. Not only that, but he was dead. King kai warned Goku during his fight with buu that he would use up the time he had left on earth if he transformed.

I'm aware of that. I was just using it as a a example of a time goku could have transformed further and chose not too. He also mentioned doing it spare vegeta's feelings I believe. That may have just been an anime only dialogue though.

But my point still remains the same. Goku was never one to show his full strength from the start unless he absolutely had too.

So SSB has no energy drain yet Goku still opts to use regular SS... For why?

Also that fan made anime.. Broly going toe to toe with the strongest og Dbz character ever.... How??? Peoole always over rating Broly man, people on this thread said he could beat SS3...

1 Because thats overkill. You don't just go full ****** against everyone.

And 2, because Broly is a badass, bruh.

In the Multiverse manga, they wrote alternate universes for everyone, and in universe 20 (fan non canon) Brolu lives

0261.png

So that made potential for a stronger Broly

And Broly isn't even the only one who's stronger. Theres a stronger Cell, stronger King Cold, stronger Bra, Krillin, etc.

Beerus humbled that boy

Last edited:
I'm aware of that. I was just using it as a a example of a time goku could have transformed further and chose not too. He also mentioned doing it spare vegeta's feelings I believe. That may have just been an anime only dialogue though.

But my point still remains the same. Goku was never one to show his full strength from the start unless he absolutely had too.

My bad man. I was trying to reply to Jays25 but I didn't know how to. (new to this site obviously. Despite having an account I only lurk most of the time. )

But yeah, Goku only goes all out when he knows what his opponent is capable of. I.e. vegeta, cell, majin buu, etc.

Actually, its when he knows what danger they represent and what would happen if he were to lose. But when he knows he's stronger, yeah, he has no need to go all out. SSGSS would be an overkill on someone like frost (frieza look alike)

I really want this Frost guy to join the squad.

Freeze is one of my favorite characters. Design wise, he's like the coolest one to me.

Beerus humbled that boy

Yep and it was a humbling Goku needed. Not that it did much good when he lets down his guard against Frieza in the very next arc. :smh:

I dont think Beerus humbled Goku at all. Since they learned about God ki's. Dude is more over confident and and straight up idiot than he has ever been. :lol:

At the end of the day Goku will always be that naive idiot. Word to Vegeta

Goku also said in the preview of the next episode that it was a technique tho :nerd:

they should get Trunks back from of the future and let the real MVP shine in the DBS anime
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Those pics had me confused, it's black and white like a manga but it reads from left to right.

So watching the unsubbed version.. It looks like Frost had a poison pincer in his armguard thing that he used to poison both Goku and Piccolo..

Piccolo wins and it looks like Frost is disqualified, but at the end of the episode they put Vegeta in who will inevitably destroy dude?

Yeah I need subs.

So watching the unsubbed version.. It looks like Frost had a poison pincer in his armguard thing that he used to poison both Goku and Piccolo..

Piccolo wins and it looks like Frost is disqualified, but at the end of the episode they put Vegeta in who will inevitably destroy dude?

Yeah I need subs.

With how quickly this tournament is going I wonder when the real villan is going to appear or make himself known

Yeah I need subs.

Put that in a spoiler doggie

Yeah I need subs.
Put that in a spoiler doggie
Bruh what... Watch the episode its free and available 24/7
Appreciate you fam.

My man Vegeta is bringing home the gold... You know they're going to let him destroy dude for Goku getting that kill steal in RoF.

Back
Top Bottom