Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Just watched the subbed. So damn pointless. :smh:

but I see now that this Future Trunks is from a different timeline. He doesn't know who present Goku is

Last edited:
nah, trunks just probably thought goku did something shady...

can't blame trunks for spazzing off the rip

....still would be dope it was goten who got kidnapped from another timeline or something...almost like what if goku's brother ran off with gohan

future trunks has yet to see goten...he probably woulda sliced goten on the spot if it was just him &  not goku
tired.gif

Last edited:
It would be interesting if it was Goten as Akira would finally be giving that character some real focus on his own.

Yes. I expected some kind of back story or just any new information. Hell even if they explained to Present Trunks who Future Trunks is, anything.

Hendrix got a case of Shock
Probably thought Goku was Dark Goku

Great start to the arc

Pilaf gang getting air time

Missed seeing Super Saiyan Trunks
And that Masenko Blast!

yeah he deff got normal goku confused with dark goku, he clearly stated in the previous episode to Mai that he would go back to the earth from the past from 17 years ago to see his friends aka the DBZ-warriors and he also picked up his sword just as i predicted a week ago
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Yes. I expected some kind of back story or just any new information. Hell even if they explained to Present Trunks who Future Trunks is, anything.

The fact that they needlessly left this hanging in the air while still making sure to cut to a confused Kid Trunks every couple of minutes annoyed the hell out of me :lol:

The preview showing Trunks and Goku having a short fight next episode is already annoying me as well.

I can understand why he woke up fresh from having his loved ones clapped and swung on the person that looks just like the one responsible, but come on. It shouldn't take more than a few words to help him reframe his mind.

Last edited:
i also noticed that they have changed vegeta's outfit back to the original blue color again

before the blue part was more of a dark grey in the DBS series
mean.gif

Last edited:

i also noticed that they have changed vegeta's outfit back to the original blue color again, before the blue part was more of a dark grey
mean.gif
Actually, they both have their original uniforms back.  Goku is back in his classic old Gi in that same photo as well, when it was more of a neutral, bland orange in the previous 2 arcs

View media item 2073859

i also noticed that they have changed vegeta's outfit back to the original blue color again
before the blue part was more of a dark grey in the DBS series :smh:  

If you notice, the animation is much better as well. Shading is better, colors, etc

Looks like they're changing things as an homage to the original series with trunks

Just realized Trunks is 32

Last edited:
Episode was boring and took 20+ minutes just to get dude out of his pod and a sensu bean. 

If the theories about that Demon Goku is true though, this could potentially be a lit arc?

I just hope this wont turn out to be a short arc or else i'm gonna pissed. We need more back story, etc..

Episode pissed me off man :smh:. They spent soo much time on senseless stuff. Like 5 minutes of Emperor Pilar and his gang teaching Trunks math. Kurrins Tower etc.

It really annoyed me how they wouldn't tell Present Trunks who Future Trunks was. Like they were leaving that out for no reason at all.

And I know Future Trunks has Goku Black PTSD....but that can easily be explained. They don't have to have a real fight and Goku Black to show up for Future Trunks to realize Goku is his mans :lol:. He really should know.

Episode pissed me off man :smh:. They spent soo much time on senseless stuff. Like 5 minutes of Emperor Pilar and his gang teaching Trunks math. Kurrins Tower etc.

It really annoyed me how they wouldn't tell Present Trunks who Future Trunks was. Like they were leaving that out for no reason at all.

And I know Future Trunks has Goku Black PTSD....but that can easily be explained. They don't have to have a real fight and Goku Black to show up for Future Trunks to realize Goku is his mans :lol:. He really should know.

I think next episode will cover that future and present trunks situation. Also i took the goku vs trunks in the preview as some sort of training. Like how trunks tested how strong goku was the first time they met as Goku while smiling ( i think) on that sequence. Maybe after trunks explained everything, he wanna see if goku is stronger than black

Also Whis and beerus are around so i don't think this **** is gonna be that big of a problem. SSJ Goku could probably wash Black

Back
Top Bottom