Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I like how they showed Trunks fighting dabura preventing buu to hatched, etc..

At this point im just in for the cool scenes like that. I don't feel any real THREAT for the Z fighters when Whis and Beerus are around :lol:

You can even see those two chillin while Goku and Goku Black were fighting in the next episode preview.

Last edited:
Solid episode.

:lol: at Whis and Beerus going crazy over fish sausage.

Am I the only one that is starting to **** with Black Goku? Dude is pretty bad ***.

And why won't Chi-Chi let my son Goten flourish? She's going to neuter him like she did that other son she has.

Goten trying to save the world and she's talking about homework.

Also since Future Trunks can only reach Ssj2, does that mean present Gotenks is stronger?

He ended the Buu Saga quicker than Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, an Older Supreme Kai, and a fused Kibito Kai................without the Earth getting destroyed in the process

Future Trunks = byke

Said it before and i'll say it again, Future Trunks is the coldest, most efficient Saiyan in this series. Dude has killed Frieza, King Cold, Imperfect Cell, Androids 17 and 18, and now also prevented Majin Buu from returning to life. :smokin Son is out here accomplishing more than any other character in this series like a champ.

Guess we just gonna act like once again Trunks wasn't bested by Goku's Super Saiyan finger.

And not to mention after all that time he only managed to move up half a level.

Last edited:
Didn't realize that Goku's finger had anything to do with what other characters accomplished :lol: In terms of levels it was only possible for him to move up 2 max. Because that's all Goku accomplshed on his own. He needed 5 other Saiyans to gain Godly Ki and to allow him to gain his current level of power. There are no other Saiyans in Trunks timeline. So at best he'd have made it to SS3, something that not even his father managed to do with 7 years of intense training.

Vegeta is SSB now. He's surpassed Ssj3, there's no need for him to ever have the form.

And yea you're right 2 max, and he only got half. He was with all the other Saiyans long enough to know that the way to get stronger was to train. He didn't need anyone else Goku and Vegeta have both shown that solo training can unlock new forms.

Doesn't sound too efficient to me.

Missed the point I was making, which is that Vegeta again failed to do something that Future Trunks is apparently supposed to have done :lol:

By that logic then Vegeta should have attained SS3, because Lord knows he trained. But he didn't. Future Trunks trained and attained SS2 just like Goku and Vegeta did. SSG and SSB came about through circumstances that he didn't experience himself, through methods he didn't have access to.

Doesn't sound too efficient yet he still killed Frieza, King Cold, Cell, Androids 17 and 18, and stopped the Buu Saga from ever taking place. Ok :rofl: Now I guess that if a character isn't the strongest dude around they didn't actually do anything, despite the recent episode showing the exact opposite :lol:

Last edited:
Solid episode.

:lol: at Whis and Beerus going crazy over fish sausage.

Am I the only one that is starting to **** with Black Goku? Dude is pretty bad ***.

And why won't Chi-Chi let my son Goten flourish? She's going to neuter him like she did that other son she has.

Goten trying to save the world and she's talking about homework.

Also since Future Trunks can only reach Ssj2, does that mean present Gotenks is stronger?

I doubt he's stronger than gotenks but it's pretty hard to guage. At one point gotenks was stronger than gokus ssj3.
Vegeta is SSB now. He's surpassed Ssj3, there's no need for him to ever have the form.

And yea you're right 2 max, and he only got half. He was with all the other Saiyans long enough to know that the way to get stronger was to train. He didn't need anyone else Goku and Vegeta have both shown that solo training can unlock new forms.

Solo training can only get you so far. Vegeta didn't get to SSB just because he trained. He got to SSB because he trained with Whis. After SS2, no other form introduced has been attained without special circumstances aside from gotenks going SS3. Gohan was given his mystic form. Goku got ss3 while training in the other world where the effects on his body were minimal because he was dead. Goku got red god form through ritual. And they got super Saiyan blue from training under whis. None of them accomplished that through solo training so why should we be shocked or mad that trunks didn't?

Meh, not impressed. They were all has beens, and Cell was in his weakest form. Light work. But now once again, he's running back to past to get assistance from the superior fighters.

So at least we can say he's smart enough to ask for help, again.

Solo training can only get you so far. Vegeta didn't get to SSB just because he trained. He got to SSB because he trained with Whis. After SS2, no other form introduced has been attained without special circumstances aside from gotenks going SS3. Gohan was given his mystic form. Goku got ss3 while training in the other world where the effects on his body were minimal because he was dead. Goku got red god form through ritual. And they got super Saiyan blue from training under whis. None of them accomplished that through solo training so why should we be shocked or mad that trunks didn't?

Pretty much. Let's not act as if Goku has been doing straight solo training throughout the franchise :lol: We've seen him train with more people than anyone else. Biggest example of solo training is honestly his trip to Namek, where he did nothing but train, eat, and sleep, which allowed him to be capable of competing once he finally got to Namek.

Last edited:
Not sure if serious. SSJ2 is the legit max one could feasibly reach on their own, based on the history of the show.

Goku is once again starting a fight where he knows exactly how strong the guy is by not trying.

Guess we just gonna act like once again Trunks wasn't bested by Goku's Super Saiyan finger.

And not to mention after all that time he only managed to move up half a level.

Trunks was bested by Goku because Goku is more powerful than him.

But ask yourself, why is Goku so powerful? Why?

Why? Because he spends so much ************ around letting enemies transform 5, 10, 12 times to the point where Goku has to get stupid dumb strong to beat them

Trunks doesn't waste that time. He's got momma to protect. There's no time to play those games.

Trunks is the equivalent of Goku in his timeline. Trunks doesn't need to be Goku strong in the future. He hasn't needed until now

If Goku didn't BS around so much he probably wouldn't be that strong either.

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing

Last edited:
You guys are definitely on point with Goku.
Dude is sick with the pleasure of fighting.

Just finished #49; I am really enjoying DBS but every Sunday? Sheesh. I can't wait til Future Trunks get to see God mode.

Besides that, wouldn't Black Goku be able to transform into super saiyan ?

Trunks beat Dabura but Gohan didn't (even though I think Gohan would have)

Given more time I think Gohan probably would've won due to outlasting Dabura if nothing else.

That's what I was saying about Trunks though, he doesn't waste time ******* around. He finds an enemy and attempts to kill him as soon as possible. Both Goku and Vegeta get distracted trying to enjoy fights or some ****, with other people suffering because of it. Hell, Goku especially has some weird obsession with giving Frieza chance after chance and always brings up the same crap about wanting to fight him again because he's a good opponent. :smh:

You guys are definitely on point with Goku.
Dude is sick with the pleasure of fighting.

Just finished #49; I am really enjoying DBS but every Sunday? Sheesh. I can't wait til Future Trunks get to see God mode.

Besides that, wouldn't Black Goku be able to transform into super saiyan ?
He's not a real Saiyan.

Trying to catch up with the show now..

Started watching from episode 38..

Pretty cool

The fake battle between Goku and Monaka was gold :lol:

Last edited:
Might have missed it but why doest future trunks timeline have dragonballs? Normally they wish back all this stuff when theres destruction.

Might have missed it but why doest future trunks timeline have dragonballs? Normally they wish back all this stuff when theres destruction.
Piccolo is Dead. No Piccolo no Dragonballs

"Manipulating time is a serious crime, even amongst the Gods"

Has manipulated time himself and has observed someone else manipulating time and said nothing.

Last edited:
Given more time I think Gohan probably would've won due to outlasting Dabura if nothing else.

That's what I was saying about Trunks though, he doesn't waste time ******* around. He finds an enemy and attempts to kill him as soon as possible. Both Goku and Vegeta get distracted trying to enjoy fights or some ****, with other people suffering because of it. Hell, Goku especially has some weird obsession with giving Frieza chance after chance and always brings up the same crap about wanting to fight him again because he's a good opponent. :smh:

Don't forget, Gohan got his energy drained by Yamu and Spopavich. That scene at the world tourney where he explodes with rage and goes ssj2 for the first time since cell saga (or Bojack :nerd: ) is legendary.

Don't forget Gohan has showed his level of savagery similar to full blooded saiyans too. Cell Saga playing with cell after he knocked android 18 outta him and then the Mystic Gohan incident :smh:

Little gotenks was on the savagery as well in the hyperbolic time chamber against buu

Last edited:

Don't forget, Gohan got his energy drained by Yamu and Spopavich. That scene at the world tourney where he explodes with rage and goes ssj2 for the first time since cell saga (or Bojack :nerd: ) is legendary.

Don't forget Gohan has showed his level of savagery similar to full blooded saiyans too. Cell Saga playing with cell after he knocked android 18 outta him and then the Mystic Gohan incident :smh:

Little gotenks was on the savagery as well in the hyperbolic time chamber against buu

Supreme Kai (or Kibito) healed him up. Not sure if it was 100% or not

Black is all starting to make sense now.

He may be "Mystic" Goku or some God of Destruction from Trunks' time.

The more this carries on, the more hot takes I get :lol:

I wonder if Black will know who Beerus is? Will he fear Beerus?

I don't see Trunks getting any one on one training time this trip to the past like he did preparing for Cell. Black popped up on them suddenly, so theres no prep.

Its going to be SSB Goku to wash Black. Maybe even Vegeta

I just hope Hendrix sticks around after the fight and gets hit weight up.

Last edited:
Maybe black was the real goku beerus had that dream about with someone being stronger than him :nerd:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Black the real SSJG?

Future Kais wanted to take out Beerus, so they gave Goku the juice? Goku turned heel and became the bad guy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom