Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

made this with what i envisioned if  the "gawd" Bruce Faulconer got his hands on the dbsuper eng dub soundtrack
nthat.gif

Bruh I think Vegeta is gonna train future trunks how to be super sayian god.

My man Trunks is ready

aye bruhbruh long time no see

it kinda made me chuckle when i saw you are the thread starter of this thread :rofl:

idk why tho

can sumone provide a dude with a update? what's all this blue & red talk? and super saiyan god talk? last i remember, it's all in japanese. is it in english now?

Bruh I think Vegeta is gonna train future trunks how to be super sayian god.

My man Trunks is ready
aye bruhbruh long time no see

it kinda made me chuckle when i saw you are the thread starter of this thread
roll.gif

idk why tho

can sumone provide a dude with a update? what's all this blue & red talk? and super saiyan god talk? last i remember, it's all in japanese. is it in english now?
Only english subtitles.

Basically, top tier Saiyans (just Goku and Vegeta) have restarted the Super Saiyan process.

Super Saiyan Red (Super Saiyan God) is basically an empowered base form.

Super Saiyan Blue (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan) is an empowered version of Super Saiyan.

Both of the empowered forms can only be used by those that have made their ki godly which in DBZ terms means that their ki is fully contained within their body and doesn't leak out.

Last edited:
Keep it 3, only if you're bored.

The story lines are *** and makes no sense, writing and animation can be incredibly hit or miss, and season 1 and 2 are 100% skippable if you watch the movies.

Only english subtitles.

Basically, top tier Saiyans (just Goku and Vegeta) have restarted the Super Saiyan process.

Super Saiyan Blue (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan) is an empowered version of Super Saiyan.

Both of the empowered forms can only be used by those that have made their ki godly which in DBZ terms means that their ki is fully contained within their body and doesn't leak out.

I'm confused. Hit felt Goku's ki rise when he did SSB X Kaioken X 10

Only english subtitles.

I'm confused. Hit felt Goku's ki rise when he did SSB X Kaioken X 10
Man I dont even understand how they power up have the auras powering up.

I always assumed their auras were made up of radiating ki. I really don't get it but I remember that's the description Whis gave. 

Last edited:
SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

im so looking forward to watch those upcoming episodes

especially episode 54 when Trunks will get some true saiyan training from his pops

Y'all need to face it. Gohan is Krillen now. He will fight when needed but is he going to put in any major work. Seriously he won't. He is a family man now.

I'm not a fan of the guy who makes these videos. His predictions and speculations are always way out there. And he definitely misinterprets things a lot.

Saw the preview for Episode 52

Trunks and Gohan out here on the playground enjoying the sunset while watching Pan play....

Welp!

So I finally got to re-watch the end of Dragonball Z... and I just realized everyone is older. Pan is walking around and they have Ubuu. The continuity with Super has me confused :lol:

If someone would care to explain?

Should Super just basically be considered an alternate universe continuity separate from Z and GT? If so, would be dope if they reveal that the Z/GT universe is Universe 4 or whatever :lol:

Last edited:
So I finally got to re-watch the end of Dragonball Z... and I just realized everyone is older. Pan is walking around and they have Ubuu. The continuity with Super has me confused :lol:

If someone would care to explain?

Should Super just basically be considered an alternate universe continuity separate from Z and GT? If so, would be dope if they reveal that the Z/GT universe is Universe 4 or whatever :lol:

Super is a direct continuation of the dragon ball z manga

Back
Top Bottom