Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

They had discounted stones when they first brought the Gogeta and Janemba banners out and I legitimately talked myself out of even coming out of pocket $.32 (I have $7.67 of Play Store credit from that Surveys app) for 32 stones :lol:

I'm just not going, at all.

Reddit thinks that Pikkon is trash but his super helped me a lot with beating that SSJ3 Goku event. That ATK reduction is clutch.

If you get him and someone like General Blue (his super has a high chance of stunning the enemy for 2 turns) on the same team, you can really thug it out through some tough fights.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Just saw this post after above reply.

I regret nothing. **** that ***** Pikkon.

I pulled STR SSJ3 Goku and Agi Godku from the banners so I guess I did alright.

Just can never get cards to pair with what I have. Got SSGSS Vegeta but no FP PHY Frieza. Got TEQ Cell SA6 but no SSGSS Goku.

And of course everyone has either Gogeta or Broly by now.

Tourny coming up and I'm going to be sitting there with the Jordan crine face.

Last edited:
What if

Like really what if

The purposefully selling family man gohan to make him come back hard for a bigger payoff

^ At least his blue hair is cool :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Just saw this post after above reply.

I regret nothing. **** that ***** Pikkon.

I pulled STR SSJ3 Goku and Agi Godku from the banners so I guess I did alright.

Just can never get cards to pair with what I have. Got SSGSS Vegeta but no FP PHY Frieza. Got TEQ Cell SA6 but no SSGSS Goku.

And of course everyone has either Gogeta or Broly by now.

Tourny coming up and I'm going to be sitting there with the Jordan crine face.

What did you do with him? Please at least tell me you didn't feed son to the blue one from the strike events :lol:

Those are definitely some good pulls. All together since July started, I've gotten PHY and AGL Ultimate Gohan, that Pikkon you put no respek on, Broly, and some random TEQ Final Form Cooler I think. But no AGL Golden Frieza. No Gogeta. No TEQ Cell.

I'm trying to be out here hitting bosses for 400k+ supers but the game isn't hearing me, though.

Let me know if y'all want a Broly (or a TEQ SSGSS Goku, Dokkaned STR SSJ3 Goku, Ultimate Gohan, etc. I'll just post what I have before the tournament) to add to your friends lists. Everyone says he makes the tourney easy so I'm about to put that to the test.

Last edited:
^ At least his blue hair is cool :lol:
What did you do with him? Please at least tell me you didn't feed son to the blue one from the strike events :lol:

Those are definitely some good pulls. All together since July started, I've gotten PHY and AGL Ultimate Gohan, that Pikkon you put no respek on, Broly, and some random TEQ Final Form Cooler I think. But no AGL Golden Frieza. No Gogeta. No TEQ Cell.

I'm trying to be out here hitting bosses for 400k+ supers but the game isn't hearing me, though.

Let me know if y'all want a Broly (or a TEQ SSGSS Goku, Dokkaned STR SSJ3 Goku, Ultimate Gohan, etc. I'll just post what I have before the tournament) to add to your friends lists. Everyone says he makes the tourney easy so I'm about to put that to the test.

Doing nothing with him. I have a mono TEQ team that he never gets to be apart of. Like the kid who never gets picked to hoop son just sits there waiting.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm bad at the dokkan events. I can't beat them without spending a bunch of stones. I think the Buu and SSJ3 Goku ones are the easiest.

I'm bad at the dokkan events. I can't beat them without spending a bunch of stones. I think the Buu and SSJ3 Goku ones are the easiest.

I destroy SSJ3 Goku and Cell. Both with my TEQ Cell and a friend SSGSS Goku.

Still haven't beaten Buu or Broly yet.

NT'ers playing Dokkan Battle too? Nice. I'm almost at 365 days login bonus. Been playing since the beginning. 

I got really lucky with the Dokkan Anniversary on Global. Pulled a BUNCH of SSR's including Gogeta, Teq Cell, Phy Kid Buu, Both SSJ3 Gokus, Broly. STR SSG Goku and SSJ Gotenks. Been saving stones for months and spent some money on the discounted stones but doing those free pull multis was clutch. 

I tried to be F2P in this game but the anniversary event pushed me over to the P2P side. It was well worth it. Played the game for a year and spent around $130 actual cash for $200 worth of iTunes cards. Pair that with the discount stones and it wasn't a big deal for me. 

Got Gogeta but it took me 500+ stones and now im down to like 30 
mean.gif

If yall wanna be cheaters check dbz.space, they have modded apks there that give you infinite health and stuff so you can beat dokkan events. You just cant use them during the WT.

Dammnnnn, you got all the hittas. You got FP Frieza when he came out too or nah?

Nah Fam. I didn't go all out bc I was saving up all my stones for Gogeta. Next time he comes around Imma have some stones to use on him but I prob won't pull him. I had some real bad RNG luck up until this anniversary. Prob guna be the same way for a while.

Got Gogeta but it took me 500+ stones and now im down to like 30 :smh:

If yall wanna be cheaters check dbz.space, they have modded apks there that give you infinite health and stuff so you can beat dokkan events. You just cant use them during the WT.

Basically he is game breaking for global. Every event is a joke now with SA Mad Gogeta and friend Gogeta. One shot all normal stuff and bosses get melted quick. Worth all the stones.

I'm really excited about Xenoverse 2. Each race has a transformation. Saiyans go SS 1-3. Namekians turn giant. Majins have a kid Buu form. Frieza's race has a golden form. Humans get a numbus and grow staff.

My problem with the DBZ games is that even though the show has been over for about 2 decades now they never give you all the characters.

Budokai was the only series i tolerated them doing that for but for any game released on last gen and current gen its ridiculous.

I remember when Burst Limit came out and it was the true successor to the Budokai series only for them to stop at the Cell Saga smh. Never even released a sequel.

Back
Top Bottom