Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I don't know why you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment. Vegeta is catching another L

yeah ep 62
nthat.gif

Episode was money.

Kid trunks showing those signs of Vegeta raising him with that convo he had with his future self. Beerus straight up annihilating Zamasu had me like :wow:

And the ******* cat mitten had me dying.

Beerus reminding us about his savagery as a God of Destruction...........not these lame slap joke segments we have had for the last several episodes involving him

Beerus the God :pimp: :pimp:

So Blackarot can only get stronger if Goku is alive?

Also baby Trunk's super saiyan hair is different. Is it just poor animation or has he reached ssj2?

Last edited:
Episode was flames! Beerus with the no nonsense clause amongst gods :nthat:

Why would Beerus think that what they did in the past stops what has happened already in the future. I mean I know it's normal protocol amongst gods I'm assuming but why is Zamasu still alive in the future.

As for Black Goku and his identity.....I'm lost. He's not only connected to the Kai's from his use of the time ring but his power is a direct correlation of Goku's meaning they're connected too.

I thought for a brief second that Zamasu used the time ring to go back in time and grab Goku as an infant and raise him as a kai........

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom