Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The black hair and tail were definitely dope.

Didn't like the no shirt leather pants combo, but TBH the way they're ODing with the transformations they could have done more for Trunks than just a blue aura under yellow.

Rozay probably the dopest transformation since ssj1

Last edited:
The black hair and tail were definitely dope.

but TBH the way they're ODing with the transformations they could have done more for Trunks than just a blue aura under yellow.

Agreed. I mean, we've seen Goku's hair turn red as SSJ God, SSJ Blue, SSJ Rose. **** it. Make Trunks' hair green or something, and keep the eyes white. As another wink to Broly.

I set woulda liked a more distinct design for trunks' new transformation.

Also, has Goku just totally forgot about Kaio Ken x SS Blue? I mean, he really hasn't trained since the tournament. So idk if he worked on it.

And they gotta explain more how Black essentially absorbes power. Its not in the traditional sense where saiyans get beat to near death....recover....train and come back more powerful.

Black just takes some beatings for a few minutes...and easily absorbes the power and powers up. Again, doesn't make sense.

Agreed. I mean, we've seen Goku's hair turn red as SSJ God, SSJ Blue, SSJ Rose. **** it. Make Trunks' hair green or something, and keep the eyes white. As another wink to Broly.

Also, has Goku just totally forgot about Kaio Ken x SS Blue? I mean, he really hasn't trained since the tournament. So idk if he worked on it.

And they gotta explain more how Black essentially absorbes power. Its not in the traditional sense where saiyans get beat to near death....recover....train and come back more powerful.

Black just takes some beatings for a few minutes...and easily absorbes the power and powers up. Again, doesn't make sense.

He doesn't absorb power. He said thanks to the saiyan body I get stronger every time I get hurt. He's talking about the zenkai boost that saiyans get. Once they are hurt and return they get stronger and learn from the experience.

He doesn't absorb power. He said thanks to the saiyan body I get stronger every time I get hurt. He's talking about the zenkai boost that saiyans get. Once they are hurt and return they get stronger and learn from the experience.

So Goku, Vegeta and Trunks should be scaling too.

So Goku, Vegeta and Trunks should be scaling too.

vegeta was on the brink of death didnt seem like he scaled much :lol:

Exactly
I'm saying man smh :lol:
So many inconsistencies with Super.
So that goes back to my initial point. He's absorbing power or something. Idk

Nah I think it goes back to gokus/saiyans potential. It's limitless. Which is why black talks so fondly about his Saiyan body. The only way a Saiyan can draw out more and more of his potential is by fighting stronger opponents. Which why zamasu keeps repeating the need for goku, who else is he going to fight against that can draw out his full potential? Saiyans get stronger by getting pushed to their limits.

Unrelated but trunks transformation isn't 100% new
View media item 2193043

Last edited:
That ain't zenkai boost man. If it is, Vegeta would be the stronger fighter ever the way he takes beatings on the regular lol

Hell, this dude black is improving way faster than HIT for crying out loud and that dudes main ability

It is zenkai boost. Vegeta got washed in the first fight and when they returned they was going toe to toe for a bit. He clearly states it in the episode. Thanks to this saiyan body i get stronger each time is hurt. Aka zenkai boost.

It is zenkai boost. Vegeta got washed in the first fight and when they returned they was going toe to toe for a bit. He clearly states it in the episode. Thanks to this saiyan body i get stronger each time is hurt. Aka zenkai boost.

Zenkai boosts are triggered after being near death. Black was never near death.

And vegeta didn't get "washed". He got cheap shot stabbed. While black is def sill stronger both goku and vegeta were both shown to be able to trade blows with him. Even in that first fight.

It's nonsense. Let's stop trying to figure it out. It comes from nowhere and they're not gonna explain it.

Hell, this dude black is improving way faster than HIT for crying out loud and that dudes main ability

That's what I'm saying man :lol:

It makes literally, no sense. They won't explain it. We just have to accept it....and keep it moving.

The standards for Super have been dropped so low. They just throw things at us that go against all conventional wisdom in the DBZ universe, and constantly contradict themselves....and they just write over it :lol:.

It's kinda funny actually. I'm still upset that they wasted the black and Zamasu story line on this simple convoluted bs.

They just circled back to the premise that Black IS Zamasu....after trying to throw us a curveball :lol:.

Then they made the Super Dragon Balls SOOOO Easily Accesible.

The manga will go in more detail.
They better explain what that power up is that Future Trunks did.............you can't even put it into a SSJ or SSJ God category by itself at this point.

Lord knows the anime ain't gonna have the balls to explain why Future Trunks did a Broli imitation in this episode

Last edited:
It's nonsense. Let's stop trying to figure it out. It comes from nowhere and they're not gonna explain it.

This. We all need to be honest with ourselves about this ****. Power levels, time travel, Goten, Toriyama doesn't know and he really doesn't care either :lol: Super is just that type of show.

I'm going to let all that **** slide if they let my dude gohan unlock some kind of God transformation.

you can forget about that, you'll already need to be happy if he will get some screen time on DBS

let alone that he will get a boost up in his power level

Back
Top Bottom