Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So we not complaining about animation in Super anymore? Oh...

:nthat:

Animation is still garbage for something as big as dragon Ball. Weve just come to accept that garbage unfortunately at this point.

Vegitio still means nothing if ol boy is immortal tho? :nerd:

Last edited:
Father-Son Galick Gun > Father-Son Kamehameha

Trunks' father was actually there to perform it with him 
grin.gif

Animation is still garbage for something as big as dragon Ball. Weve just come to accept that garbage unfortunately at this point.

Vegitio still means nothing if ol boy is immortal tho? :nerd:

Blah blah blah...and exactly. Who's going to come in and finally end Zamasu at the same time have the ability to undo the potara fusion for Goku and Vegeta...use your thinking cap......yep

Last edited:
So Zamasu strongest villain right?

Then comes Hit (If he were a villain)
Followed by Gold Freiza
Then Majin Buu or would Majin Buu be above Gold Frieza?

Vegito top tier ace up the sleeve

So Zamasu strongest villain right?

Then comes Hit (If he were a villain)
Followed by Gold Freiza
Then Majin Buu or would Majin Buu be above Gold Frieza?

Vegito top tier ace up the sleeve

Damn, That Makes Me Think [emoji]129300[/emoji] BuuHan = Gold Freeza? Or Red Head God Goku?

JUST WATCHED THE LATEST EPISODE, TRASH, IN FACT SO TRASH THAT NTERS IMMEDIATELY RETURN TO THE GOKU VS VEGETA DEBATE THE SAME NIGHT THE EPISODE APPEARS ONLINE.

Damn, That Makes Me Think [emoji]129300[/emoji] BuuHan = Gold Freeza? Or Red Head God Goku?
Buuhan had to be such a threat that they had no choice but to fuse

Vegito Washed,Rinsed, Dryed and folded Buuhan after the fusion

But you got Gold Frezia who was giving Goku SSG the hands

I'm putting Buuhan above Gold Frezia due to the fact he was giving Vegeta and Goku the business

BRUH. NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE IS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST THING I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT SATURDAY. AND IT'S ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY.

I'm honestly not going out next Saturday night until I see next week's episode, even if I have to wait all night for it to go online. He'll understand.

Ssjb Goku could wash buu saga Vegito and Buu..

Gold freeza went toe to toe with ssjb.

Gold freeza would curb stomp Buu saga vegito

Last edited:
Next week is gonna be Lit. Hand to hand Fades between The Gawd Zamusa and SSJB Vegito. Cant wait.

Animation for next week looks like effort was put in too. Going to be a good one for sure. This week was good.

There is actually no reason for Blackmasu to give Vegito any trouble. Zamasu isn't really strong to begin with, he's just immortal so he's annoying to fight. Vegeta was giving Black trouble, so when you combine the two, there's no way he's that much stronger than before.

I watched next week's preview at least 10 times. I can't ******* wait.

Back
Top Bottom