Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

If Toriyama wanted the earrings to be permanent, they should've stuck with that but instead they wanted to throw an asterisk in there.

Especially glad they didn't listen to ol' boy above me with that 3-4 episode battle nonsense. Two at most should do it in my opinion, otherwise they're just dragging it out.

thats your opinion a lot of people are thinking different about that, old DBZ fights lasted for 7-8 episodes and they were more enjoyable to watch than those 2 petty episodes what we just got against fused zamasu

I mean, yeah; I say that it's my opinion right there in my post :lol:

Old fights that lasted 7-8 episodes almost always had at least 3-4 episodes worth of stare downs, dialogue, cut-aways, and those stupid 'too fast to see limbs move' clashes in them.

They weren't that long because the fights needed to be, they were that long because they were being dragged out.

The problem with these two episode fights is that time constraints and needing to shuffle animators around between episodes causes them to be too stop-and-go in terms of actual action. Two episodes filled with real fighting would be a substantial amount.

Last edited:
So is Trunks the most powerful character in the series right now?

Because he's looking like it. And we thought gohan was supposed to be the chosen one 
mean.gif

In other news Dragon Ball Fusions for the 3DS is releasing on 11/16. Been dying to play this game. Even bought a 3DS just for it.

Thanks for posting this. Will enjoy this for two days before pokemans takes over everything.

If most the people on Earth are dead how that spirit energy get the KO?

Look at you still asking logical questions amongst this we come up with ******** as we go *******. Next you'll be asking why they just didn't have Mai, yes mai, go super Saiyan and handle black herself instead having trunks was everyone's freaking time going into da past for help from Goku and his pops. Or just send lil baby pan since it's possible for any and ever pos to power up enough to give da supposed strongest Dragonball villain da hands.

Last edited:

Because he's looking like it. And we thought gohan was supposed to be the chosen one :smh:
If we think about how many times Trunks got washed by Black with the Zenkai then he should be pretty damn strong...plus he trained with Vegeta-Sama who, lest we forget was able to attain SSB without using everyone else's saiyan powers. Unlike Goku.

I cant see any argument for how Trunks isnt the strongest person in the show right now. They just wrote it that way.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. Will enjoy this for two days before pokemans takes over everything.
Look at you still asking logical questions amongst this we come up with ******** as we go *******. Next you'll be asking why they just didn't have Mai, yes mai, go super Saiyan and handle black herself instead having trunks was everyone's freaking time going into da past for help from Goku and his pops. Or just send lil baby pan since it's possible for any and ever pos to power up enough to give da supposed strongest Dragonball villain da hands.
I'm not taking it that far. I know there are people here who watch more closely than I can and thought maybe I missed something. But shame on me for expecting a rational answer.

Because he's looking like it. And we thought gohan was supposed to be the chosen one 
mean.gif
If we think about how many times Trunks got washed by Black with the Zenkai then he should be pretty damn strong...plus he trained with Vegeta-Sama who, lest we forget was able to attain SSB without using everyone else's saiyan powers. Unlike Goku.
Royal bloodline flourishing outchea 

I'm not taking it that far. I know there are people here who watch more closely than I can and thought maybe I missed something. But shame on me for expecting a rational answer.

Was a joke about how nonsensical this whole thing is, you didn't miss anything.

I cant see any argument for how Trunks isnt the strongest person in the show right now. They just wrote it that way.

You guys are going against your fanboy logic right now

Just because Trunks beat Zamasu with this spirit blade thing doesn't mean he's the strongest character.

If that were the case Goku was the strongest character during the Buu saga when it's not the case.

Goku beat Buu with the spirit bomb but Gohan was the strongest character.

Trunks just landed the finishing blow. Vegito beat half of sons face off. Had him half purple.

Trunks got his shine. He's the defender of his world. He deserved that last blow with the way Zamasu has been slandering and torchuring the boy

Last edited:
Very Very Very disappointing episode.

Trunks with the spirit energy of a desolate earth was enough to finish Black....Nah

Vegito was a massive let down. 

You guys are going against your fanboy logic right now

Just because Trunks beat Zamasu with this spirit blade thing doesn't mean he's the strongest character.

If that were the case Goku was the strongest character during the Buu saga when it's not the case.

Goku beat Buu with the spirit bomb but Gohan was the strongest character.

Trunks just landed the finishing blow. Vegito beat half of sons face off. Had him half purple.

Trunks got his shine. He's the defender of his world. He deserved that last blow with the way Zamasu has been slandering and torchuring the boy
He also went toe to toe with everybody during this saga even though he's supposed to be the weakest person.

Trunks is being considered the strongest character cause he did a spirit bomb technique......oh.

Because when I mentioned Spirit Bomb and Kaioken for Goku being stronger Vegeta y'all were.......

Back
Top Bottom