Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

If you are in the USA, just use Crunchyroll........a lot easier and less of a hassle than the other typical streaming sites AND you don't need to pay for a premium account to watch the latest episode (although turn on "ad-block" if you don't use a premium Crunchyroll account).

Outside of USA, I do co-sign the Kissanime site.

Last edited:
guys use crunchyroll

if we dont support dragon ball then there wont be new episodes

if they see a lot of numbers, they wont stop putting content out
im tryna see new dragon ball episodes every week for the bext 5 yrs plz tbh

I'm waiting on Some more DB Super figures

I need that Hendrix and Gohan, Cabba too

I'm waiting on Some more DB Super figures
I need that Hendrix and Gohan, Cabba too
If you are looking for figures I could take a look for you at Barnes and Noble. I go there around twice a month an have seen Hendrix, Mystic Gohan, SSJ Vegeta and Beer us recently. I won't mind scooping for you or anyone else.

They really building up that goku/beerus conflict huh

This is an L situation for beerus, that W = champa dies

If you are looking for figures I could take a look for you at Barnes and Noble. I go there around twice a month an have seen Hendrix, Mystic Gohan, SSJ Vegeta and Beer us recently. I won't mind scooping for you or anyone else.
Thanks bruh
But imma wait till the SHfigure Arts drop that Black Goku

With the popularity of Dragon Ball... It comes up as a surprise how much Akira Toriyama's networth is according to google search results...

Maybe if DBE didn't bomb and was actually well made (ala Marvel movies) he'd be caking more lol. Don't think DB is as big as it may seem to us

guys use crunchyroll

And your solution for the people that don't have Crunchyroll access is.................

guys use crunchyroll

And your solution for the people that don't have Crunchyroll access is...

There's kind of an implied "if you can" attached to it that's a given.

Those that don't have the option obviously should feel no need to consider this as being directed towards them.

With that said, to be more accurate; measurable support helps us outside of Japan get more access to content. Japan's support is what decides whether or not more content is made.

On the real though, discussion about the "alternatives" should probably be kept to a minimum since Crunchyroll or watching the dubs are the only TRUE ways.

Last edited:
Yeah just saw the dub of episode 5.

Eng Dub>

Goku was legit making me laugh lmao dude is clown

With the popularity of Dragon Ball... It comes up as a surprise how much Akira Toriyama's networth is according to google search results...

Fun fact, Toriyama didn't write the DBZ animated series. Takao Koyama did.

And its not star Wars or anything. DBZ isn't breaking world box office records on their films. Toei Animation is taking all that cash.

Last edited:
^ Fun fact, Pokémon as a brand is actually bigger than Star Wars. It was pulling in 2+ billion dollars a year and that was in 2014. So Pokémon go or the new games wouldn't be counted

Japan isn't the same as the west. In the west, a creator like Toriyama would probably be a billionaire But in Japan, most of that revenue would go to Shounen jump and Toei. Because while he's a creator, he wouldn't have the same kinda power and would need a manga magazine and animation company. In the west, he could've established his own studio (ala Lucas film) and kept more of the money

^ Fun fact, Pokémon as a brand is actually bigger than Star Wars. It was pulling in 2+ billion dollars a year and that was in 2014. So Pokémon go or the new games wouldn't be counted

:x Serving more than Escobar

Pikachu got these parents credit cards on lock

[quote name="drewsone" ur

I mean...I don't know how much came up on Google but I really wouldn't go by that :lol:

Dragon Ball is one of the highest selling manga in history, selling millions of volumes worldwide since the 80s, not to mention worldwide anime syndication, merchandising, video games, etc. If Toriyama made half a penny for every one thing sold, every new commissioned character design for Super, every manga reprint, every movie ticket sold, I would say that he'd be living rather comfortably :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="drewsone" ur

I mean...I don't know how much came up on Google but I really wouldn't go by that :lol:

Dragon Ball is one of the highest selling manga in history, selling millions of volumes worldwide since the 80s, not to mention worldwide anime syndication, merchandising, video games, etc. If Toriyama made half a penny for every one thing sold, every new commissioned character design for Super, every manga reprint, every movie ticket sold, I would say that he'd be living rather comfortably :lol:
Going by Google, Toriyama has a net worth of 45 million and DB as a franchise has made 5 billion dollars

Yeah I think it probably has to go with how things are set up in the East.

Probably Toei takes a major chunk of the money. Like a record label and an artist lol

Back
Top Bottom