Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Do they universes share HELL or HFIL

What if the universe bad guys teamed up for this arc or anther arc

Do they universes share HELL or HFIL

What if the universe bad guys teamed up for this arc or anther arc
I don't think so. King Yemma in the last episode said he was like vaguely aware of different universes when Goku approached him about Frieza.

Good points, but then there's different regions (or galaxies?) of universe 7 with King Kai being of the North. I don't know what's true anymore

Good points, but then there's different regions (or galaxies?) of universe 7 with King Kai being of the North. I don't know what's true anymore

I'm pretty sure it's the whole universe.

When kid Bui went on a whole rampage, destroying every planet in his way, weren't they all appearing in king yemas place?

Last edited:

all of that may have been anime filler, but I'm still under the impression its universe 7s hell. 
^That stuff in DBZ with the shots of Hell with the Ginyu Force are indeed anime filler... it was never in the manga.

Both the Pikkon episodes, and the Kid Buu Arc when they're watching the fight

Further supporting the claim that every planet has its own Hell (or occupies their own region in Hell):

(episode 20, early 4 minute mark... both in the Sub and the English Dub)

Each planet has their own heaven & hell.

I hypothesize that,

Because the Kaioshins are divided into

North, South, East, West

and oversee their respective quadrents of the universe,

I believe that

the after-life is as big as the living Universe,

so Earth's Hell occupies one region of Hell

(in the 'Northern' region of Hell, since, King Kai, aka North Kai, supervises/oversees the Northern Quadrant of the Universe, which means Earth is in the Northern Quadrent of the Universe)

while a different's planet's Hell is located in its own area of Hell

Because there are 4 Kais, I believe there may be 4 judge-type figures like King Yemma

that judge  the dead souls of each quadrent, and then they assign the bad souls to their respective planets' Hell

...or maybe King Yemma is the only judge and he just sends souls to their respective hell

Last edited:
It was definitely Earths hell, because he said "make sure he dies outside of earth so he wont end up here" or something like that when Goku was telling him the plan to bring Frieza on the team

Looks like we getting a bad *** moment from freiza by killing all these assassins :smokin

Last edited:
But will it have Super characters is the question

Looks like it just goes up to the Majin Buu Saga characters

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/dragon-ball-fighters-from-arc-system-works-leaked

So it's basically Guilty Gear / MvC X Dragon Ball

I'm all in.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
No footage needed 

100% in

Im sick of 3D dbz.

I'm not sure about a 3v3 battle system, I'd rather have it as an option. Xenoverse was damn near perfect it just had such a watered down fighting system and was grossly repetitive.

Nothing has stepped up to the greatness that is Budokai Tenkaichi 2. Not burst limit, not raging blast, hell not even Budokai Tenkaichi 3

I'm interested. Arc seems to make quality fighting games + the Dragon Ball license = $$$$$$$$$

I wish it was 1 on 1. But I'll take a MvC like experience.

Back
Top Bottom