Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

They technically never said you needed a specific power limit to go blue. Same as ssj. Goten and Trunks can go ssj and they wasn't as strong as Goku when he got the form. Ssj has turned into something you tap into by learning. Same can be for blue. So if Caulifa achieves it, yes I'll be mad but then again Vegeta did it without the ritual. And Caulifa is shown as a protege that is really smart so if she can observe it and obtain it then is fine.
Blue isn't just another super saiyan form. It uses a different Ki. Claulifla learning how to transform in side of 48 minutes would be ridiculous. IMO unless for some reason they perform the ritual and she becomes a god then transforms from there....
This whole premise of this even happening is just another example of Goku being a dumba**
Everybody out here fighting for their existence and Goku is open and willing to help another universe achieve a greater power so they can win 
laugh.gif

Dude is unbelievable 
mean.gif

I can't even look in this thread no more [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Too much info I don't want to know yet.

Last edited:
Blue is very close to god level if not the same.

I believe goku explained this to freeza when they fought

The gap between Kid Buu being beaten and the tournament where Goku fought Uub is 10 years I believe they said

So yeah DBS takes place between that gap

That **** aint really spoilers now tho. Its been discussed the last few pages..somebody even posted an ssb caulifla pic

If Blue is so attainable pretty sure Vegeta and Goku would've taught it to Trunks and Goten. Hell especially future Trunks.

wait till gohan goes blue
its gonna be a wrap..............
then he gonna go back to working his day job and never go blue again
mean.gif
Nothing will ever compare to the tease they gave us when Gohan beat Cell 
laugh.gif

Was 100% ready for dude to be the main character from that point on 
mean.gif

I just want to see these 2 things right now:

1. Goku's new transformation
2. Jiren in a fight

QFE

Hell I just want to see Jiren fight anyone, just to get a glimpse of the power. I'll bet it'll be Hit since we're familiar with him and Jiren will make light work of him astounding everyone. But based on the intro Goku is fighting him in base and it seems even. They're both probably holding back but it shows that he isn't overwhelmingly more powerful than Goku.

But also, this is Super...so yea.

Last edited:
Don't want to see anymore transformations tbh would rather goku perfect ssb or something lol.

So many forms bruh

Expected a better episode, but really looking forward to next week. Zeno still out here on his Leapfrog. 8)

This weeks episode was ok lol but I feel like each episode gonna be like one minute of the tourney time so this might still be going on through April of next year lol

Back
Top Bottom