Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Nah I don't think Jiren even broke a sweat. He even stopped Goku's fist at the end like it was nothing while it seemed like Goku put everything into it.
Yeah but from 109 where he didn't move to 110 he stopped gokus with his red aura so he at least exerted some energy lol

Yeah I wonder if Goku can acces it now or if he has to go into another spirit bomb black hole :lol:

Considering Goku can now tap into Super Saiyan God without require 5-6 Saiyans (circlejerking) transferring energy to him..........I have a feeling that new form might appear on cue from Goku again once he regains stamina.

He doesn't need another spirit bomb to tap into that power again. The explosion itself was able to break the shell of his hidden power. That was their explanation.

Did you guys watch the subbed version or nah?

I don't see why Goku can't tap into it again when he's still in the tournament

How are they gonna beat Jiren? :lol:

That episode was amazing! Jiren is a beast. I do not know if even Vegito/Gogeta can defeat him...

Also, I do not know if Frieza is actually going to pull the trigger on Goku. He made reference to the fight in Namek when Goku spared his life and gave him energy to survive. I am wondering if instead killing him, he will actually give him energy. Thoughts?

That's true he can tap into SSG
As a matter of fact it was dope when he was going thru all of his forms in 109 lol

I think Frieza probably is going to do that now that you mention it

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen now lol

That's true he can tap into SSG
As a matter of fact it was dope when he was going thru all of his forms in 109 lol

I think Frieza probably is going to do that now that you mention it

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen now lol
I caught that also going through each formation. He didnt go ss3 though

Special was damn good

:pimp: at Vegeta not giving Goku Spirit Bomb energy

Jiren was def clocked if Goku didn't run out of steam :lol:

I say no way we see Goku get that form at will ever again

NEXT WEEK THO :wow:

What is Jiren's wish Toppo speaks of?
What is he planning on doing with the super dragon balls?

Find out next time...

cmon, yall already know that frieza isn't anywhere near 20x goku blue

unless vegeta's hiding something, i don't see anyone putting up much of a fight

as for winning, they don't have to beat jiren, they just have to outnumber him. Taking out dyspo and toppo would help which could be handled by vegeta and 17

Very true
They can take out the rest then stall until the tournament is over

Then the Angels flip the script and show their evil ways :lol:

I hope Vegeta gets a boost soon. Perfect SSB or something lol

frieza out here trolling his team mates he aint gon do **** :lol:

goku getting nuked by his own spirit bomb tho :sick:

and i think dbs made crunchy roll crash :lol:

:lol: @ them not even bothering to pretend that 17 and 18 were doing anything before the Goku and Jiren fight. Them ___s were posted up just staring at a mountain. On the same note, shoutout to Vegeta for continuing to be one of the only sensible people on the battlefield.

I love that the fight actually had them moving around/past other people, that's the most realistic depiction of how this tournament is supposed to look in general.

The new form is very cool, and some of those new eyecatches were even cooler:

Screenshot_20171008-013723.png

Screenshot_20171008-015246.png

If you guys don't mind, I'm gonna be real for a bit. :lol:
It has been a long time since anything has made me "feel" like a kid. I'm not talking about just making me feel nostalgic, I'm talking about full on reverting to a kid again. Tonight I found myself sitting in my office chair, with my legs up on the seat, staring at my TV over my knees, clapping and giggling at everything that was going on on screen. I felt like a kid seeing the Saiyan and Namek saga for the first time again. Like a teenager seeing the Cell and Buu saga. And it felt good. :lol:

Oh, and that new ED is :emoji_ok_hand:

mavaaaaaaan
episode was alright
wasn't know damn hour special
just decided not to show a new one last week and double up this week
AND
he still aint washed thick sailor moon yet :smh:
maaaaan they need to stop playing and power up vegeta

For not giving his energy in the middle of a battle royale for the sake of universal survival? :lol:

I would find it weird that everyone else was so carefree about giving it away if they weren't mostly VIP spectators at this point anyway.

As a Vegeta stan, im disappointed.

There is absolutely nothing in Vegeta's arsenal to so much as get Jiren to open his eyes.

SSB Goku got washed, x20 SSB Goku got washed, even God of Destruction Tier Goku got washed

It's going to take an asspull of the century to do anything against Jiren.

They should let dude start cleaning the plate at this point. 25 minutes left in the tourney? Jiren could ring out everyone in the next 3

And they just need to ring out Sailor Moon chick at this point, she's played. It's getting annoying

Good episodes though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom