Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

smh.. They couldnt do a proper animation on how hit gets eliminated and just borrowed kale's scene when Jiren attacked her..so cheap..

Also, Jiren thinks no more worthy opponent so he starts meditating lol what a boss

Now it makes me think theres no twist in the end. Its goku and Jiren rematch

Hit didn't even have to lose here. As soon as the U6 Saiyans were there, they could of just blasted him off. He was right at the edge!

Instead he sends them off -_-

what's happening is kind of weird right now. It's still 3 vs 7 and goku, vegeta, frieza, and 17 can definitely take toppo and dyspo

Nah I dont think Hit will be nerfed just because there's absolutely nothing in his arsenal that can kill Jiren, or risk killing Jiren.

It's already been exposed that...

His time skip will not work.

Without that gimmick he's just a good fighter

With Jiren's always-on ultra instinct Hit is about to get washed worse than Goku, he has no deus ex machina type powerups

tenor.gif

Once again they've slighted Vegeta...

Why even continue to repeat the notion Vegeta is as strong as Goku in the series when they refuse to give him a deus ex machina in these types of situations.

it's still possible that vegeta could get his chance at jiren later on, we just passed the half way point

also, unless the writers are saving what vegeta accomplished in that last chamber session, he's not as strong or as good a fighter as goku

Hit didn't even have to lose here. As soon as the U6 Saiyans were there, they could of just blasted him off. He was right at the edge!

Instead he sends them off -_-

I dont think it was possible for them to touch him, he was "frozen" in time

Last edited:
This episode was better than the special minus how Hit was eliminated

Thought Vegeta was about to take out the powerpuff :smh:

Frieza knows whats up. Ultra instinct is their only chance of beating Jiren. Putting all BS and history between him and goku aside.

Real MVP move imo

Back
Top Bottom