Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

:lol: @ people still holding on to the idea Vegeta is anything other than second fiddle. He’s not passing Goku. Vegetas gonna end up running up on Jiren, get Ultra Instinct a few seconds before getting eliminated just so we can see how much stronger Goku(or Gohan even) has gotten.

Vegeta = Sayain Krillin. Yardstick character.

:lol: @ people still saying Gohan is weaksauce. He hasn’t been cornered yet, his time to shine in near.

I maybe mistaken, U7 has the most people now, so they can just wait until time runs out, making Frieza’s hiding a key factor.
Gohan hasn't fought anyone worth a damn and been hiding behind his daddy the whole time :lol:

The Trio De Dangers would work Gohan easy

Idk why yall get triggered about Vegeta slander? lol its the same as always

Vegeta beats up on second fiddle, claims he the strongest and then challenges the top dawg, gets washed, rinse and repeat :rofl:

NAH BUT Piccolo eliminated an entire army of nameks from U6 but tripped over a bug and fell out the ring.

Im not even a Piccolo fan man but this just rubs me the wrong way

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
used all his elastic limit on bumass gohan i guess is the logic :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's like he forgot he was a namekian or something. I mean he just finished fighting two others who used their elasticity generously. Piccolo really can't be that forgetful. :lol:

Idk why yall get triggered about Vegeta slander? lol its the same as always

Vegeta beats up on second fiddle, claims he the strongest and then challenges the top dawg, gets washed, rinse and repeat :rofl:

Dude hasnt done **** but eliminate bums! MVP my ***

Cant even " wash " the 2nd fiddle and you're expecting him to do something against the main dog :lol:

If he can land a single punch to Jiren, i dont want any yall complaining about kefla and power scaling all that bull ****

Cant even " wash " the 2nd fiddle and you're expecting him to do something against the main dog :lol:

If he can land a single punch to Jiren, i dont want any yall complaining about kefla and power scaling all that bull ****
Well let's be honest. Goku already got washed by Jiren.
It's not unfathomable that Vegeta could get UI for an instant after taking some major damage from Jiren and land a hit or two. :rolleyes

I'm not %100 convinced Vegeta will unlock UI this arc, but if he's going to fight Jiren I hope he at least goes out like a G and it doesn't look like a complete *** whooping :lol:

Well let's be honest. Goku already got washed by Jiren.
It's not unfathomable that Vegeta could get UI for an instant after taking some major damage from Jiren and land a hit or two. :rolleyes

I'm not %100 convinced Vegeta will unlock UI this arc, but if he's going to fight Jiren I hope he at least goes out like a G and it doesn't look like a complete *** whooping :lol:

I think he will. I saw a vid last night saying that in the manga it is explained that Goku and Vegeta power levels are actually equal now, Goku is just the better fighter. So, getting his *** handed to him by Jiren probably is going to trigger UI.

So yeah, I agree with whoever said Jiren’s gonna win it all and wish all the universes back, because he’s a good guy like that.

Difference is that Goku absorbed a spirit bomb to first break that barrier. And on top of that, Vegeta doesn't have a Kaioken esque multiplier but we'll see. He still getting washed tho :lol:

Because technically we discussing "spoilers" lol either way we know one or two things gonna happen. Either Vegeta gets washed like he did against Broly or against Beerus lol

Back
Top Bottom