Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

What kind of development has Vegeta had actually?? Dude still has on the same outfit from when we first seen him. :lol:

What kind of development has Vegeta had actually?? Dude still has on the same outfit from when we first seen him. :lol:
giphy.gif

What is there to back up?

His own mouth! He talks cash money then get washed, repeatedly. Idk about where y’all from, but where I’m from one can only do that so many times before they’re a sucker.

tenor.gif

Gotta boot dude from the thread after that :lol:

Yes, boot me because YOU cant explain why YOUR favorite character is your favorite in more than 2 words.

Actually, it’s making sense now. I’ll let y’all make it.

Did you never watch DBZ?
if you need someone to ironically or sarcastically explain that, you haven't been paying attention .

Yes, I’ve seen Vegeta go from bad guy to good guy(pulled a KD :lol:) and vow to become stronger than Goku, give up at one point, just to go back to the same M.O.(becoming stronger than Goku).

Maybe I’m expecting too much character development from DB?

I'd argue there were a couple of times Vegeta was stronger than goku, atleast in the beginning of an arc

Vegeta developed into a being a better father/husband than Goku for one :lol:

8A53DC3A-73FC-4266-B594-398C93AFFCB0.gif

Is that even something to brag about? Goku stay running off, but every time Goku burned off Vegeta was right behind him. At least, Goku can say he was off saving the planet/universe. What can Vegeta say, he was helping? Hell, it’s been a couple times when Vegeta made thing worse.

Goku stayed out in the universe to learn instant transmission and terrorize people wanting to get stronger. Ain't send not one letter or email to let anyone know he was alive after frieze. Scumbag Goku

For anyone who doesnt know nike did a PE of kobe AD for dearon fox whos a big vegeta fan

A9607BB5-A2F5-441F-8DBD-79BFB9CBA82C.jpeg

As a big kobe and dbz fan. I would pay good money to obtain this..believe that!
I just saw buddy twitter account :rofl::rofl::rofl:, good for him, he gotta hang out with dude from the packers who does Dragonball attacks after sacks:smokin

Also, Vegeta has assisted with defeating every major villain in the series since they left Namek. Now while his own stupidity has ended up helping said villain at times (Goku too if you think about it) none these guys would still be alive if it wasn't for him. Same goes for Goku, those 2 at this point are pretty much the tag team champions of the universe, cause neither of them aint winning **** by themselves anymore. Jiren about to learn that the hard way, Whis already told us

EDIT: When I say **** I mean the main event, and both of them have major issues in the parenting department. One of the earliest episodes of Super was him leaving his family at a theme park:lol:. Guess half Saiyans dont have that problem

Back
Top Bottom