Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

That just sounds like it’s about an outcast in high school that becomes the hero against all odds. Anime is all the same now.

Old school anime >*

1000 other animes > MHA.
it had the potential, but legit drops the ball on so many things. (convo i've had in the anime thread already).

Main dudes English voice is unbearable, I hope Super's success inspires some of the other properties from that era to step they **** up (Looking at you Gundam)
never watched the dub. Just read the manga watched the japanese anime.

Haven’t seen it yet but I’ve heard nothing but bad things about it so far hahah
people must be watching some god level animes then. i like MHA but i like almost everything about better than MHA. Im also really deep in the manga so i know it gets a lot better

Main dudes English voice is unbearable, I hope Super's success inspires some of the other properties from that era to step they **** up (Looking at you Gundam)

Bring back 8-Man! And by now we should be able to get Ranma 1/2 on TV. It’s just about a ******. **** would be considered ground breaking now. :lol:

Bring back 8-Man! And by now we should be able to get Ranma 1/2 on TV. It’s just about a ******. **** would be considered ground breaking now. :lol:
You going a bit TOO far back:lol:, I'm not sure if Ranma has the global following that would encourage them to bring it back. I know Yu-Yu Hakusho may be having some kind of special or something coming up soon so anythings possible

Back
Top Bottom