Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm waiting for all the Dubs to re-watch. On the fence about Goku Black's English voice.

Finally got caught up...

Did Jiren grow a nose? Did Vageta get bumped down to THIRD fiddle.

I actually liked the ending...well except for 17 popping up out of nowhere. You would think all those deities would've known he was still alive. Outside of that, we’ve been calling him the real mvp the whole tournament, so... Also, if you’re disappointed about the ending, you did it to yourself expecting Dragon Balls to be anything other than Dragon Balls.

Somebody said 17 what's your wish? "Make this entire arc pointless." :lol:

Last edited:
Finally got caught up...

I actually liked the ending...well except for 17 popping up out of nowhere. You would think all those deities would've known he was still alive. Outside of that, we’ve been calling him the real mvp the whole tournament, so... Also, if you’re disappointed about the ending, you did it to yourself expecting Dragon Balls to be anything other than Dragon Balls.
Remember because he's half android he doesn't have power aura

Still re-watching the Goku/Frieza/MVP team up vs Jiren.

**** looks so good animation wise..

Frieza's character development in this arc > * ..dude had the bars from the beginning to the end. I wouldn't even be mad if he's the MVP for some people

I like his regular Goku Black voice a lot

Just sounds like a grittier Goku

It’s the Rosé voice that throws me off

So its like in Xenoverse 2 & FighterZ..........Goku Black's voice is literally a grittier Sean Schemmel , while Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black switches over to Zamasu's english voice actor. The most annoying decision made by the FUNimation dubbing staff.

So its like in Xenoverse 2 & FighterZ..........Goku Black's voice is literally a grittier Sean Schemmel , while Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black switches over to Zamasu's english voice actor. The most annoying decision made by the FUNimation dubbing staff.
No they’re both Sean Schemmel

The voice he did in Xenoverse 2 is way more toned down in FighterZ and the dub

No they’re both Sean Schemmel

The voice he did in Xenoverse 2 is way more toned down in FighterZ and the dub

Seriously? The British accent is also Schemmel?! How come he sounds like Zamasu then........especially in "fused form" in the Xenoverse 2 game?

Seriously? The British accent is also Schemmel?! How come he sounds like Zamasu then........especially in "fused form" in the Xenoverse 2 game?
Well the fused voice is literally the 2 actors speaking at the same time like they do with Vegito and Gotenks so you’re probably just hearing one voice over another :lol:

I give Schemmel a pass in Xenoverse 2 though because they had to record those voices for the first time without ANYTHING to go off of

Toei didn’t wanna give the Funimation Staff any background on who these new characters were and the Japanese episodes hadn’t even aired yet when they had to record the voices

All Toei told Funimation was that it’s a “Evil Goku” and everything else had to be kept a secret

It's crazy how Gohan was getting amped up this series and amounted to nothing.

Yea man. They boasted that he was supposed to be the tactician but he got washed by everybody he fought smh. Had the best Goku recruitment episode (next to Frieza’s) and they didnt do anything with him.

It's crazy how Gohan was getting amped up this series and amounted to nothing.

GIF-Dragon-Ball-Super-23-Gohan-5.gif

This is who y'all placed your faith in...pathetic

Finally got caught up...

They really wouldn't know of he was alive , he's a robot with no life force... freiza was technically dead so they wouldNT know his whereabouts either...

"Okore Gohan Nemureru Chikara o Yobiokose" (怒れ悟飯眠れる力を呼び起せ) April 21, 1993

"Become Enraged, Gohan — Call Forth Your Dormant Power" / "Gohan's Desperate Plea" December 7, 2000
Coming up on the 25th anniversary of the last time Gohan meant anything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom