Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Movie was hard as ****! :pimp:

Definitely going to see again...so many times where I wanted to stand and applaud during the movie :lol: :lol:

Even though I knew full well it was coming I lost my **** in the theater when Vegeta went SSG

By far my favorite form :nthat:

tumblr_piwtuhLRz51ujn35ko1_400.gif

There was no UI tease

It was an artistic choice to make the transformations more dramatic and colorful just like Vegeta having green hair when he went SSJ
I've been seeing people arguing about this this but whether it was a tease or just an artistic choice, noone can tell me it wasn't intentional. You know giving goku silver eyes and hair after the TOP is gonna be seen as UI. They had to know that

I've been seeing people arguing about this this but whether it was a tease or just an artistic choice, noone can tell me it wasn't intentional. You know giving goku silver eyes and hair after the TOP is gonna be seen as UI. They had to know that
Nah man

It’s been confirmed by the producers

all you have to do is look at the energy around the transformation

all of the transformations have a raging energy around them, but for those 2-3 seconds of transforming, goku's energy goes from raging to calm back to raging

all you have to do is look at the energy around the transformation

all of the transformations have a raging energy around them, but for those 2-3 seconds of transforming, goku's energy goes from raging to calm back to raging
You reaching big time my man :lol:

Like I said, producers confirmed it
It ain’t UI nor was it intended to be

i dont think im reaching at all

in between all that raging energy during the transformation to blue, at the spot where people are convinced he's UI, he has a brief calming energy and then it goes back to raging

its the same type of calming energy that goku tries to bestow on broly while goku has a raging ssg energy around himself

i dont think im reaching at all

in between all that raging energy during the transformation to blue, at the spot where people are convinced he's UI, he has a brief calming energy and then it goes back to raging

its the same type of calming energy that goku tries to bestow on broly while goku has a raging ssg energy around himself
I get where you’re coming from but the producer came flat out and said that it wasn’t UI

So it should be no argument :lol:

but im not seeing any receipts

that brief appearance of calming energy in between the rage cant be a coincidence

not to mention im pretty sure theres never a point of vegeta having this calming energy during his transformations or afterwards :lol:

C A L M I N G E N E R G Y

The first fight scene with Vegeta was savage tho. He looked like a savage king.

They broke reality for a bit which was weird. Maybe goku used Hit’s technique like when he froze broly.

Watched it twice over the weekend, glad to see it did well at the box office. Theater went wild with the transformations.

Last edited:
So they can have the alien chick in sexually suggestive positions (crowd was laughing when that happened) but we couldn't get blood?

Bruh they was really trying test the audience with some of them angles :rofl:
I aint seen them pull **** like that in a long time. I mean **** most of it was anime only but the last time had to have been with Marron (Hope that's spelled right) right? First time we all giggled but when they kept doing it we aint have a choice but to start laughing. I'm not sure if Broly going to smash and I feel like people were gassing those interactions but I can understand why he would moving forward

EDIT: Just remembered the chick that tried to get revenge on Tien, Roshi was in overdrive

Last edited:
man i wanted frieza to wash that green bird so badly for all that meddling but son stepped in and said nah :smh::smh::lol:

she def want broly to go berserker on her

Back
Top Bottom