Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

What I’ve always wondered is what if ultra instinct is just a early version of ssj5?
source.gif

What the intergalactic patrol should do is keep a open file on future Trunks’ curiousness
Hmm :nerd:

Just caught up with the manga too, Vegeta getting some shine next chapter... Can Vegeta finally get a W. But Super hasnt given Goku a w too so its probably a Kakarot show in the end anyway. Vegeta learning instant transmission???

Everybody thinks Vegeta is going for the Transmission. I think he's going to look for a way to counter the energy drain. Remember what Goku said "They know a lot of strange and useful techniques.

0334-004.jpg

Reading the latest manga

Villains from this point on seems contradictory to Beerus' existence.... Correct me if im wrong, but Beerus exist to remove civilizations that in some way, shape, or form, bring the universal average down

So somebody like Moro going around and consuming planets with civilizations indiscriminately, especially Namek which hosts a stronger than average pacifist race, is him not doing his job

But it was made clear in the ToP Beerus sucks at his job and im certain Goku and Vegeta will have magical resistance before this arc is over so w/e

PHY61Hr.png

The true main character aint for the p play :pimp:

Last edited:
I have the opportunity to get the latest broly and gogeta shfigarts figures for about $100 total im dragging my feet though lol i generally dont mess with figures and mostly build gundam model kits

Beerus was sleeping for decades plus he dont care if someone does his job but he actually kinda watch and acts like a supervisor giving Frieza the go signal to destroy the Saiyans, hakaiing Zamasu to name a few, reviving Frieza after TOP. Was it his idea to give the redo when Golden Frieza was about to destroy the earth or was it Whis' ?

I don't play this game but it's dope that they put that Gogeta move on there. It looked epic in the movie

Makes menkinda mad they didnt let gogeta benregular ssj. I dont really like the ssj blue models.

I don't play this game but it's dope that they put that Gogeta move on there. It looked epic in the movie

Yeah it looks like a LVL5 Super with the Kamehaha being the extra 2 bars. I’m just not happy his movement on he Kamehaha follows that sloppy animation style the movie got near the end. Looks better in the game, but I’m just nitpicking.

Around the 8:00 min mark you see the difference.

What I’ve always wondered is what if ultra instinct is just a early version of ssj5?

Beerus uses UI in the manga, he's not a Saiyan

We're already at SSGSSB - the acronym is getting crazy. I'd rather they just learned more techniques at this point than transformations.

Unrelated, Dragon Ball Heroes is the most trash thing ive ever seen

Back
Top Bottom