Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

tumblr_inline_ptkrz9T7L31r15usg_1280.jpg

A+, Both of you

would u guys please assist us on picking our teams
please refer to last page of this thread for context

matches will be streamed live

Dragon Ball twitter goin’ wild rn with the Vegito vs Gogeta debate because of the latest Dokkan leak

Just putting it out there for the hell of it

Vegito is the goat fusion

Why? Dude just has maximum drip

3189366C-A2AB-4B11-B27A-90180CF63C19.jpeg

Just playin’ with ‘em
0208888dfa99946c290067cf78525510.gif

**** your stupid ball Buu :lol:
_icMmY.gif

Put in that work as a mf Butterfinger BB
jJ8pE5.gif

Cut Zamasu off mid monologue for a haymaker :pimp:
ColossalSecretHapuka-small.gif

Caught him with the okie doke too
LeafyScaredIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

Mans is just 100x more raw than Gogeta
ScrawnyLimpingHawk-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Dragon Ball twitter goin’ wild rn with the Vegito vs Gogeta debate because of the latest Dokkan leak

Just putting it out there for the hell of it

Vegito is the goat fusion

Why? Dude just has maximum drip

3189366C-A2AB-4B11-B27A-90180CF63C19.jpeg

Just playin’ with ‘em
0208888dfa99946c290067cf78525510.gif

**** your stupid ball Buu :lol:
_icMmY.gif

Put in that work as a mf Butterfinger BB
jJ8pE5.gif

Mans is just 100x more raw than Gogeta
ScrawnyLimpingHawk-size_restricted.gif
Judging another mans drip
:smh:

Real ones know that Vegito ain’t supposed to have no time limit and that’s was the end of story argument back in the day.

Even with the limit, an hour vs 30 min is better. I guess it’s up to people what’s stronger between God Power and Magic.

I hope FighterZ 2 comes with some redesigned looks from Heroes and a better story mode than the ones we got. I figure that would be 2 ways to refresh the game.

What would y’all want to see in the next game?

In game transformations

I could see that replacing the sparking function.
Like Trunks going SS Rage or SS Goku going level 3/SS God, Freeza going Golden, Blue going UI etc.

or would you prefer them just having the Golden Frieza power up style using 3 bars? I think either could work.

I hope FighterZ 2 comes with some redesigned looks from Heroes and a better story mode than the ones we got. I figure that would be 2 ways to refresh the game.

What would y’all want to see in the next game?
I appreciate the story in FighterZ for being original and introducing some new characters so I’d wanna see more of that

A Heroes style adaption would be fire for sure though and FighterZ is the perfect game for that kinda story imo

I’d wanna see more character variety for sure though

No reason for 5 Gokus I’d rather see one definitive version for each character unless they’re significantly different like Teen Gohan and Adult Gohan

Start by saying I enjoyed the chapter. However the Dragon Ball story equation might have some different variables, but it appears it's going to have the same result which we all expected but hoped for different. We had a fresh villain, interesting new characters, star character development, and now it's back to Goku getting pissed off and unlocking a power up to defeat the enemy. Also I though UI was a technique and not a transformation? If rage unlocks its potential, then it's just another transformation to me.

UI for Goku is suppose to be about being completely spent and low on power to the point of unlocking the potential to fight solely on instinct with no thought.

Back
Top Bottom