Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

A2692951-A3F8-47B9-9234-6B93716B75CB.jpeg

Hyper Evolution?

I know some don’t like Geekdom101. I watched his recent video on DB retcons. And it made me realize. DB is now a Shonen property?

SS4 is portrayed through a GT view or a welcoming in remembrance view maybe through android or Shenron view (some viewers see it fake :lol: ) dbz
You look @ the(a) Kai description of dbz
Which didn’t have the Z-warriors caption on a lot of the experiences

Pretty sure you talking about this then because that’s the only vision Goku has fighting Frieza

Another instance of Goku just showing off and saying F the world. Dude could have beat Buu in SSJ3. Idiot Krillin, what would that make him double ascended. GEEZ Krillin just change the number. LOL.

I wish they would address SSJ3 now and have Goku use it for training or something, sucks the form was just tossed to the side so quick.

You know what bad writing is? Knowing that THIS happened

And allowing THIS to happen

Vegeta revealed his true nature. A lil ***** boy slave to somebody that mass murdered his ppl and could never get revenge or even justice for them.

That second part is just Vegeta failing again to act quickly.

You can indulge in this though

One constant though, Vegeta cries.

Last edited:
Vegeta learning a technique for months is once again useless & pointless huh?
Y'all have to accept now (should've a long time ago) everyone not named Goku is just there to by time against a villain. The literal only exception is paying off on Gohan's potential of being the strongest.

Be happy with w/e cool moments the supporting cast gets until they're washed.

Back
Top Bottom