Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

When the hell are we getting the anime back. As much trash talk as the Moro arc get it’ll be amazing to see it fully animated with Toyotaru art

Tbh dude is basically goku of his time line
We need a savage Saiyan that’s the star one time :pimp:
Basically.

Plus Trunks **** is always more hardcore and dire. Mans aint fighting gods of destruction for fun, he fighting psychopathic genocidal kais.

Next time he show up he'll probably have beat Broly, Moro, etc. by himself and show up with evil Zeno on his ***.

They need to stop playing with Trunks and just give him his long awaited spinoff series.

My mans would've had the top 3 anime locked down.
I know Super brushed over it but a mini arc of Future Trunks dealing with the Buu resurrection would’ve been dope, especially if they adapted the Shin Budokai: Another Road storyline instead of it being a one shot one kill

I know Super brushed over it but a mini arc of Future Trunks dealing with the Buu resurrection would’ve been dope, especially if they adapted the Shin Budokai: Another Road storyline instead of it being a one shot one kill
I mean he technically didn't even fight Buu in that montage. Just killed Babidi before Buu was released.

That's another arc/saga right there.

I mean he technically didn't even fight Buu in that montage. Just killed Babidi before Buu was released.

That's another arc/saga right there.
Right. That’s what I mean by one shot one kill. Now consider they are in a different timeline now with the 2nd Future Trunks, the Buu thing could still happen but with our Future Trunks laying in the background

Sn: Shin Budokai: Another Road still the best DBZ game to date lol

A few pages into the new chapter. They didn't even finish setting up the villain before gearing up to disrespect Vegeta. Man I just can't anymore.... but I still will

I’m intrigued to see where this goes. We know it won’t end well, but the fights should be quality.

Hopefully, they announce the anime soon.

Planet Cereal :rofl:

Toriyama aint the only mangaka to do the weird name characters after a specific category but the whole ppl have the name of foods is egregious :lol:

This chap was just a tease of what Dragonball could've been. A long time ago Toriyama could've tapped in to the history he established with callbacks to certain characters actions and other **** even with his basic plots. You know how many alien races probably want revenge on Frieza and the Saiyans? Don't have to kill that idea but once or twice would be like doing part of GT right.

Too many missed opportunities.

I'm assuming he'll eventually capitalize on it and come back to it but I'll be pissed if the story doesn't get in to those universes Zeno erased. Hell even the universes that didn't participate in the tournament.

im intrigued for this new arc already. Only took few pages to degrade MUI. We all know whis is strong but damn. GP lookin like OP now.

Back
Top Bottom