Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Like a ultra powerful character in a jail?

Or gas...

It’s a big universe. No one even knew about Black.
If Cooler is in jail that already nerfs him being a threat bigger than Frieza.

It only worked for Moro cuz he's a sorcerer first not a warrior.

Don't know what you mean by with gas.

If by Black you mean Goku Black, Zamasu was an elitist Kai that only got to power cuz he was in a timeline where no one suspected he'd turn evil and then dude cheated and stole Goku's body in order to become more powerful.

Regarding Cooler in jail, it could be like Bojack who was in “jail” inside King Kai’s planet
Oh well if you create something like Buu where he was magically trapped and in hibernation that could work.

Like the Kai's have a prison world but then that sounds like that Dragon ball heroes stuff right? :lol:

Like a ultra powerful character in a jail?

Or gas...

It’s a big universe. No one even knew about Black.

Goku black isn’t from their universe And neither was zamasu. Either way both would have god ki, which only those with god ki could sense. And Moro was weakened in jail until he escaped and started absorbing planets so he wouldn’t have been sensed either. Even broly didn’t become noticeable until coming to earthand fighting with goku and vegeta pushing him to get stronger.

but to your point your right I’m sure they could make up a reaoson if they wanted to. An concealing ki is a thing

Oh well if you create something like Buy where he was magically trapped and in hibernation that could work.

Like the Kai's have a prison world but then that sounds like that Dragon ball heroes stuff right? :lol:
I mean that this point everything is turning into heroes

If earths special forces aren't bothering checking in on Frieza now what makes people think they're supposed to seek Cooler out just cause they might sense his power? As long Cooler don't **** with earth, Namek, the future or anyone else they might know he should be good. In both his feature films he did the opposite and that's what got him beat, twice.

Hell I bet both of them are terrozing another section of the universe right now as we speak with little to no repercussions

We also had no idea Frieza still had an army until Resurrection F.

And no way to sense Broly. Or know of the existence of a God of Destruction?

Its a big universe.

We also had no idea Frieza still had an army until Resurrection F.

And no way to sense Broly. Or know of the existence of a God of Destruction?

Its a big universe.

its less about feasibility and more about plot and motivation. Everything you pointed out was explained in a way that makes sense. Cooler being strong wouldnt be the issue. It’s what would be a good reason for him to suddenly pop up now in away that explains why he didn’t turn up before. Super has been pretty good at retconning things in ways that don’t blow up long established story lines. For instance, god of destructions can have existed the whole time without the zwarriors knowing because none of them could sense god ki. Although vegeta and frieza both knew who beerus was and they explained how. Like mentioned before Broly wasn’t known or even sensed because he didn’t have his power level pushed until he got to earth and started fighting goku and Vegeta. That all makes sense and the plot doesn’t suffer just to bring into the main story.

They don’t even have to really explain why cooler was or was not detected because we know friezas race conceils/contains their power with their different forms. The plot issues comes from him being as strong AND as evil AND bent on conquering the universe as frieza and not showing up until now. I don’t think you can shoe horn the old cooler into super and have it make sense. He would need to be rebooted like Broly was. Different motivations, different story arc.

Last edited:
If earths special forces aren't bothering checking in on Frieza now what makes people think they're supposed to seek Cooler out just cause they might sense his power? As long Cooler don't **** with earth, Namek, the future or anyone else they might know he should be good. In both his feature films he did the opposite and that's what got him beat, twice.

Hell I bet both of them are terrozing another section of the universe right now as we speak with little to no repercussions

its not a power level thing. I just don’t see cooler popping up as a memember of the “family business” like he was in the movies and having that make sense in super damn near 15 years after frieza was originally Defeated and killed. Unless he’s considerably weaker than frieza and didn’t want to go to places with strong enemies. In which case wouldn’t make him a good conquerer or character to bring into the main story for that matter.

its not a power level thing. I just don’t see cooler popping up as a memember of the “family business” like he was in the movies.
Why not? He could be doing his thing in a whole separate section of space not even worried about what his brother/father got going on. **** even in the original films he wasnt too fond of Frieza. I know Frieza helped save universe 7 but these people are evil. Don't even have to be for revenge, an opportunity or even bad luck could have everyone finally crossing paths for the first time. At that point all bets are off

Why not? He could be doing his thing in a whole separate section of space not even worried about what his brother/father got going on. **** even in the original films he wasnt too fond of Frieza. I know Frieza helped save universe 7 but these people are evil. Don't even have to be for revenge, an opportunity or even bad luck could have everyone finally crossing paths for the first time. At that point all bets are off

just seems like a pretty crappy plot set up
I guess. Especially with the whole Introduction of the galactic patrol who’s job it is to be universe 6’s police, still no mention of another member of friezas family terrorizing a section of the universe, even after friezas return. Like I said, it would be weird to shoe horn the old cooler into super now and not have it look weird after the fact, with how much more expansive the story has gotten. There’s a lot of unknowns in the story for sure but the galactic patrol made universe 6 a lot smaller in that regard.

Wouldn't be the first time

I’m 100% sure they can think of something terrible to bring him back for plot sake. I’m just saying “hey I’m friezas brother, I’ve been doing the same thing frieza has been doing, I’m stronger than he is, and dispite how much my brother has been around and talked about youre just now hearing about me and I’m the new bad guy” is a sh*tty way to bring him into the fold lol

I’d much rather see cooler as a hit type character. A mercenary or a hit man. Lives in the universe’s underworld. Works alone. We don’t need a frieza clone. We got frost and he’s terrible.

I’d much rather see cooler as a hit type character. A mercenary or a hit man. Lives in the universe’s underworld. Works alone. We don’t need a frieza clone. We got frost and he’s terrible.
You just turned him in to a Hit clone though (character wise) :lol:

There's no point in him being Frieza's brother or introducing him if you're gonna change everything about him.

What I simply want is the Cooler from the movies. Just tweaked a bit.

Last edited:
You just turned him in to a Hit clone though (character wise) :lol:

There's no point in him being Frieza's brother or introducing if you're gonna change everything about him.

What I simply want is the Cooler from the movies. Just tweaked a bit.

lol I’m just saying that could work without having to stretch the story too much

Back
Top Bottom