Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Eventually, no with Jiren.

Zamasu becomes a problem when he merges with the entire universe. Also when immortal Zamasu merges with mortal Goku Black he effectively becomes weaker if only cuz he can now be killed.
Man, hell no. Broly's zenkai boost would've capped out. Jiren fought limit breaker vegeta, mastered ultra instinct goku, golden freeza, & 17 within like 40mins and still almost won. They would've died if killing were allowed. Jiren is stronger than his God of Destruction.

Broly also didn't fight Goku & Vegeta at their strongest. He peaked while they still had power & experience. Based form Gogeta could've did him in.

His literally playing w/ him:

Whis>Beerus>Vegito/Gogeta>Jiren>Merged Dickhead>Goku>Vegeta(or Vegeta>Goku until the plot warrants it)>Broly

May have not been that creative, even a little silly, but the original Broly was legit scary at times. A demented behemoth of saiyan lore who would torture his opponents and tried to kill Gohan just because he wanted to enjoy the angony on Gokus face. He was also, atleast it looks like, physically bigger then the new incarnation.

Piccolo called him a monster, Broly laughed and told him he was the devil. Horror movie type ****

It really just comes down to y'all basically yall like Broly better as a villain. That's all I'm getting from this OG Broly love.

He was a dope villain up to a point.

May have not been that creative, even a little silly, but the original Broly was legit scary at times. A demented behemoth of saiyan lore who would torture his opponents and tried to kill Gohan just because he wanted to enjoy the angony on Gokus face. He was also, atleast it looks like, physically bigger then the new incarnation.

Piccolo called him a monster, Broly laughed and told him he was the devil. Horror movie type ****
OG Broly and Super Broly are the same size in base form.

OG SS Broly is big as **** but he got bigger over time.

They deaded **** in the Super movie before Broly went any further.

Gotta agree - OG Broly had a demonic type vibe. I admit his grudge against Goku was dumb, but dude was a beast! That smirk he had while handing the squad L’s is iconic.

There are +/- with both movies:

OG Broly has:
A genocidal maniac
The Legendary Super Saiyan
Z Warriors
A reason for the heroes to fight Goku

Super has:
A better back story
Gogeta
Amazing animation
Probably a better fight
Didn’t have lame spirit balm

To me Super is a better movie and makes Broly the better version simply cuz it's canon and it seems like they're building towards something in the future that'll involve Broly with that ending.

When I look at the other things Super should have to check off its a reveal with the Whis dad that seems to be the father of all other angels, another tournament with the universes that didn't participate in the tournament of power, and some reveal with the Namekians and the super dragon balls and their origins. Maybe a new transformation for Piccolo.

I’m finally getting a new dog - French Bulldog - and want to name him a character from Dragon Ball series. Any suggestions?

Beerus
Broly
Babidi
Moro
Jaco
Champa
Toppo
Zeno
Uub
Jiren
Zamasu

edit: it’s a male

Last edited:
0457b28cb530a17e44f87738821b68b9.png

I’m finally getting a new dog - French Bulldog - and want to name him a character from Dragon Ball series. Any suggestions?

Beerus
Broly
Babidi
Moro
Jaco
Champa
Toppo
Zeno
Uub
Jiren
Zamasu

I just named my remote vacuum Vegeta…

Like always when Goku shows up after training :lol:

That's like a key draw and gimmick of DBZ. Villains reacting to Goku's power after underestimating the hell out of him.

Basically a mainstay of manga now.

Last edited:
i never want to see frieza in a canonical context ever again
Fans basically made Frieza the essential DBZ villain to Goku as the hero the same way they made Vegeta the constant rival and lancer to Goku. Its Mario and Bowser, Sonic and Robotnik, etc.

End of the day, the main premise of DBZ (dragonballs) is what really kept it from moving forward.

Last edited:

Beerus
Broly
Babidi
Moro
Jaco
Champa
Toppo
Zeno
Uub
Jiren
Zamasu