Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

this new movie is EASILY one of the worst dragon ball stories ever penned

the mental gymnastics you have to do to make this movie passable is comedy

in a span of 90 minutes with ZERO training gohan goes from not being able to sense piccolo standing right behind him to all of a sudden being the strongest in the verse off of some cheap cell games rip-off scene where no one even dies

give me a ****ing break :rofl:

this new movie is EASILY one of the worst dragon ball stories ever penned

the mental gymnastics you have to do to make this movie passable is comedy

in a span of 90 minutes with ZERO training gohan goes from not being able to sense piccolo standing right behind him to all of a sudden being the strongest in the verse off of some cheap cell games rip-off scene where no one even dies

give me a ****ing break :rofl:

Ok…yeah, that’s Bad :lol:

we’re probably never gonna see beast gohan again so it’ll be fine :lol:
the newest manga volume that released in japan just confirmed it canon a few days ago too smh

toyotaro and toriyama will find some way to bring him back in the worst fashion possible i’m sure :lol:

Me seeing this 🤡 Gohan getting this push while my guy Vegeta continually getting **** on at every opportunity

Attachments

• giphy (6).gif
    giphy (6).gif
    113.3 KB · Views: 59
His daughter got kidnapped man, that **** would push any man to new heights 😂
which wasn’t even the thing that broke him into his new power funny enough

it was piccolo getting karate chopped in the back of the neck austin powers style :rofl:

Gohan could definitely have gotten his power up written way better, although I would have still wanted it to be rage boost/emotion driven like when he went super saiyan 2 for the first time.

Piccolo however was pretty much written into a corner. The assumption has always been piccolo has never stopped training over the entire series. Getting him to that next level would have been difficult to do I feel like.

Actually, it’s perfect. Dragon Ball is pop culture. So one of the biggest properties being included in the biggest free to pay is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom