Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

That fight between Goku and Lil' Freeza was trash.

Had to watch the raw version since subs haven't dropped but just poisoning him after Goku was washing him and then doing a ring out?

Weak.

Also plays into that Goku letting his guard down thing. He destroyed him when he went SS. Should've just finished it from the jump.

That purple dude on Champa's team about to be the strongest person in the entire competition. Earth definitely getting swapped over so there's adventures in that universe. Champa seems to be a better person than Beerus too as referenced by the Anime.

I doubt the earth is getting swapped. 13 universes, 13 gods of destruction. Tons of places for them to go and draw from for potential material. I'm starting to think that the purple guy is low key going to be the antagonist of the story. Probably has plans of his own for the super dragon balls and is going to bide his time until he can act.

That fight between Goku and Lil' Freeza was trash.

Had to watch the raw version since subs haven't dropped but just poisoning him after Goku was washing him and then doing a ring out?

Weak.

Also plays into that Goku letting his guard down thing. He destroyed him when he went SS. Should've just finished it from the jump.
Subs were dropped on watchdbzsuper.com or whatever it is. Goku throws the fight when he learns that Frost is in the competition because his home planet is crazy at war with each other and he needs Champa's help in order to bring peace and protect innocent children.
I doubt the earth is getting swapped. 13 universes, 13 gods of destruction. Tons of places for them to go and draw from for potential material. I'm starting to think that the purple guy is low key going to be the antagonist of the story. Probably has plans of his own for the super dragon balls and is going to bide his time until he can act.
I wouldn't be surprised at that last part. Dude got that evil chill to him. I feel like Piccolo about to have something up his sleeve for the next two dudes too.

I just see them swapping the Earths. What would the point be if Beerus wins the competition? They've proven dude is crazy by saying what he'd wish for. They gonna win a competition just to fight him again? It seems like they'll loop back around to him later on. I don't know, it's really unclear what their plans are past this tourney.

Last edited:
Subs were dropped on watchdbzsuper.com or whatever it is. Goku throws the fight when he learns that Frost is in the competition because his home planet is crazy at war with each other and he needs Champa's help in order to bring peace and protect innocent children.
I wouldn't be surprised at that last part. Dude got that evil chill to him. I feel like Piccolo about to have something up his sleeve for the next two dudes too.
I just see them swapping the Earths. What would the point be if Beerus wins the competition? They've proven dude is crazy by saying what he'd wish for. They gonna win a competition just to fight him again? It seems like they'll loop back around to him later on. I don't know, it's really unclear what their plans are past this tourney.

Honestly I think the tournament is just a plot device. A reason to get everyone together. When the true antagonist shows up or decides to act, the tournament isn't even going to matter. Remember the Majin Buu arc started with a world tournament that's served as nothing more than to drive the plot.

Last edited:
If super is anything like dragon ball z, which I really hope it is, the plot is going to get expanded way further. Remember all the events that took place before cell fought Gohan in the final fight? Dr. Gero and android 19, everything with androids 16, 17, and 18, Cells first 2 forms and then the cell games. All of that happened before the final fight. Same thing can be said about Majin buu. Right now we're at a point in super where everything is new and original. If the creators are taking cues from dragon ball z, this tournament is probably pretty minor in the grand scheme of things. Hence why they're these fights have been quick and not overly drawn out.

Either that or anime is just going to be garbage. But I'll only be able to say that in hindsight

Honestly I think the tournament is just a plot device. A reason to get everyone together. When the true antagonist shows up or decides to act, the tournament isn't even going to matter. Remember the Majin Buu arc started with a world tournament that's served as nothing more than to drive the plot.
True, but you could see from the start Spopovich and Yamu were up to something/crazy from the first fight.

Or Supreme Kai was way more powerful than anyone let on after Piccolo just quit the match.

This one, there's no real super blatant indicator. I thought Earth was about to get messed up and Gohan was gonna shine but nah. This one seems too buddy buddy so far, either they're leading up to a super great arc or a super great dud.

True, but you could see from the start Spopovich and Yamu were up to something/crazy from the first fight.
Or Supreme Kai was way more powerful than anyone let on after Piccolo just quit the match.

This one, there's no real super blatant indicator. I thought Earth was about to get messed up and Gohan was gonna shine but nah. This one seems too buddy buddy so far, either they're leading up to a super great arc or a super great dud.

I mean in all fairness we're like 2 episodes into the actual tournament. All we can do is wait and see

Not going to flip to the last page cause I fear spoilers but again with the No subs.....

Universe 7 is short a fighter. That purple dude is definitely going to have an ulterior motive. Gohan will flourish

Ssj god blue Gogeta :nerd:

Universe 7 is short a fighter. That purple dude is definitely going to have an ulterior motive. Gohan will flourish

Ssj god blue Gogeta :nerd:

If fusion occurs chances are it's going to be vegito again. Especially since we know that fusion can just be wished away when they want

Smh goku losing caught me off guard I thought it was the heart virus from the cell saga lol. At least they about to let Piccolo get some shine, I hope he puts a hole through frost

Not going to flip to the last page cause I fear spoilers but again with the No subs.....
http://watchdbzsuper.com/dragon-ball-super-episode-33-subbed/

been subbed since this morn brahs
Good looks man.

indifferent.gif
At this episode

Smh goku losing caught me off guard I thought it was the heart virus from the cell saga lol. At least they about to let Piccolo get some shine, I hope he puts a hole through frost
I 100% guarantee you Piccolo is going to get washed.

Dude hasn't been relevant since the Cell saga

I just dont understand why Goku would throw the fight when he knows Vegeta is going to destroy him w/ no sympathy.

Seems stupid. I haven't watched the subbed version yet tho so dialogue wise I have no clue what was being said.

I just dont understand why Goku would throw the fight when he knows Vegeta is going to destroy him w/ no sympathy.

Seems stupid. I haven't watched the subbed version yet tho so dialogue wise I have no clue what was being said.

Don't think goku threw the fight. That last punch had some little purple spark to it..and goku got dizzy for whatever reason

I 100% guarantee you Piccolo is going to get washed.

Dude hasn't been relevant since the Cell saga

I bet you 5 he's gonna beat Frost, dude can't be no stronger than regular Frieza. Plus Piccolo is like Batman strategy wise he already peeped his style, he won't make the same mistakes as Goku

Piccolo could go toe to toe with Buu for a few minutes in that Saga, and y'all worried about him beating final form Freiza? When he was washing second form Cell?

No way he loses to Frost
roll.gif
He follows this pattern every saga. Dude is gonna be waaaay stronger for no apparent reason and surprise everyone. He'll be on the same level as Goku. They always do this.

Piccolo could go toe to toe with Buu for a few minutes in that Saga, and y'all worried about him beating final form Freiza? When he was washing second form Cell?
No way he loses to Frost :rofl: He follows this pattern every saga. Dude is gonna be waaaay stronger for no apparent reason and surprise everyone. He'll be on the same level as Goku. They always do this.

When did Piccolo fight Majin Buu? :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom