Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

And that Wale Mambo sauce special 
roll.gif

Gohan flourished throughout Z while Vegeta continually took L's. Vegeta deserves the shine. 

They didn't have to turn Gohan into a clown thought :lol: . They made it seem like he was gonna redeem himself by agreeing to fight, but then was like oh wait I have an important meeting :smh:

Goku and Vegeta don't work, why does he? He's married to Videl how's family is the second wealthiest next to Bulma's fam.

I never figured that out
Hercule has bread
You defeated Cell and was next up to take Gokus place
But nah! He wanna go and be normal

I'm glad frezia washed him
Let that L sit with him

I hope Gohan gets washed by Hit...

Humble that boy

Humble him for what? :lol: Goku and Vegeta need it more than he does. And i'd say Frieza should've been a big enough humbling for him.

Bring that boy back to reality.

You're the last of a dying breed. A nearly extinct race with such untapped power and potential even this far into the series, and you're out here washed. Your prime was at age 12, and you haven't really made it back. Even with the supreme Kai's help, you still ain't got ya swag back. And what little swag he did give you, you wasted.

Son is the Carmelo Anthony of saiyans. Son out here with all the potential of Kobe, but chooses to be Smush Parker.

Son out here with the natural talent of Tracy McGrady, but has the work ethic of Kwame Brown.

Son deserves to get washed as a reminder of what he's wasted.

Vegeta is every bit of a family man as Gohan.

That boy soft.

Humble that boy

Humble him for what? :lol: Goku and Vegeta need it more than he does. And i'd say Frieza should've been a big enough humbling for him.

You're the last of a dying breed. A nearly extinct race with such untapped power and potential even this far into the series, and you're out here washed. Your prime was at age 12, and you haven't really made it back. Even with the supreme Kai's help, you still ain't got ya swag back. And what little swag he did give you, you wasted.

Son is the Carmelo Anthony of saiyans. Son out here with all the potential of Kobe, but chooses to be Smush Parker.

Son out here with the natural talent of Tracy McGrady, but has the work ethic of Kwame Brown.

That boy soft.

What you're arguing for is literally the exact opposite of becoming humble :lol:

Humble that boy
Humble him for what?
laugh.gif
Goku and Vegeta need it more than he does. And i'd say Frieza should've been a big enough humbling for him.

That boy soft.
This hurts so much

And yet so accurate

**** Gohan and his studies

Last edited:
I don't understand how cats ride for Gohan the way they do. Piccolo already explained it to us, he lacks themail enjoyment of fighting that the other Saiyans have. Even Trunks and Goten like fighting more than he ever did. They're always trying to fight the newest enemy or enter a tournament. And they're told no because of their age. Gohan just doesn't have that it factor to be great.

Side note, I've always wanted to see how Trunks and Goten went Super Saiyan. I wonder what triggered it.

Last edited:
I don't understand how cats ride for Gohan the way they do. Piccolo already explained it to us, he lacks themail enjoyment of fighting that the other Saiyans have. Even Trunks and Goten like fighting more than he ever did. They're always trying to fight the newest enemy or enter a tournament. And they're told no because of their age. Gohan just doesn't have that it factor to be great.

Side note, I've always wanted to see how Trunks and Goten went Super Saiyan. I wonder what triggered it.

I think for them it was a natural gift.

Like, the blood in their fathers was so strong that they got it due to genetics.

Plus they kind of wrote it into the story like they just stumbled upon it.

Goten was training with his mom and accidentally went super after she gave him the hands and he threw a mini fit

Because enjoying fighting isn't required in regards to defending the planet.

Goten and Trunks then aren't any different from how Gohan was when he was younger, constantly flying off to engage in adventures and dangerous antics.

Ohhh yeah. I forgot he told Gohan that story. Thanks.

I agree. Both Trunks and Goten have something Gohan has always lacked and that's why he'll never be great. Also, look at his reasoning to want to train again, not just for the sake of pushing his limits or reaching a new level, or even for the enjoyment of it. It's only to protect his family. Very noble but also very telling. Training seems more like a chore to him and not something he enjoys doing like the other Saiyans.

If they ever decided to go that route, Goten and Trunks would be the next generation of Saiyan greats imo.

That raw talent at such a young age is a precursor to future greatness.

Last edited:
Gotenn and Trunks are definitely more like their dads with a little modern teenage boy mixed in

Gohan seemed like he only enjoyed those things when he was with piccolo

Plus Goten and Trunks get more yambs than Gohan

Gohan was just as washed in GT as he is now

So ima count the yambs in this case

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom